Chapter 2 - Welcome to Fairy Tail!

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"It's already noon and you guys are whining like spoiled babies!" Roxas turns around and noticed a giant, dark skinned teen behind him.

This brute of a man is named Elfman, a muscle bound wizard who thinks that all you need in the world... are two strong fists.

"I'll show you how a real man fights!" Elfman yelled as he charged at the two rowdy members.

However, despite his exclamation he was send flying away with in a single punch! "All it took was one punch?!" Lucy yells as she was dumbfounded on how the biggest guy here, was easily defeated by the two smaller guys.

"Geez, it's noisy around here, huh?" The two mages look behind themselves to see a smiling, orange haired teen who was wearing blue sunglasses and a green jacket over an orange shirt with an odd skull picture in front of it.

This is the lady killer, Loke, ranked most high in the wizard bachelor list.

His charismatic smile disappeared as he was hit in the forehead by a stray glass. He growls angrily, oddly reminding Roxas of felines, before he looks at his female dates, "Hey, I'm going to join in, but only to protect you two!" he said with a smooth voice as the girls squealed in joy to be treated like that... not realizing that he only wanted to get revenge on those who had thrown the object to his face.

Lucy marks off his face as turn off because of his playboy attitude, "Well, he's off my list! Geez, isn't there anyone sane here?"

Roxas shrugged, "Kinda, depends on one's own view of rationality and normality. One might think this is sane while you think its chaos. Though, this place does feel energetic."

"Oh, hello! Are you two new here?" The two young wizards look back to see a slim, young woman of below average height. She has long, white hair which curls slightly at the ends, with two bangs framing her face and reaching down to her chest. Her hairstyle's most distinctive trait is a short, upward ponytail obtained by gathering and tying the hair covering her forehead. She has large blue eyes and a curvy, voluptuous body with large breasts.

"IT'S MIRAJANE IN THE FLESH!" Lucy squeals as she met Fairy Tail's most beautiful and one of the most famous members. "My name is Lucy and this is Roxas."

"Hey there." Roxas waved.

This is Mirajane, a beautiful wizard who's known around the land for her bikini clad photo shoots in Sorcerer Weekly magazine.

Mirajane just giggled at the celestial spirits mage enthusiasm. "Nice to meet you both."

Roxas points at the fight in front of them, "You think someone should stop them? If this goes on, the whole place could come down."

"Oh, don't worry. It's always like this here, so I just leave them alone and besides-" The non-members gasps in surprise and horror as they see Elfman being thrown at her! "It's kinda fun don't you think?! Ughh!" The barmaid smiles, not caring that she was bleeding from the forehead and her spirit was coming out of her mouth.

"AHH! Don't die Mirajane!" Lucy yells but was interrupted by Gray bumping into her.

"GIVE ME BACK MY UNDERWEAR JERK!" The young man yells in anger as his only clothing was stripped off.

"YAHHH!" Lucy yells as she covers her eyes to avoid looking at the nude teen!

Gray looks at screaming girl and lifts his hand as if to get something, "Excuse me miss, can I borrow your underwear?"

Lucy then proceeds to smack him with a paper fan in return, "AS IF!" After sending the wizard to the other side of the hall, she was suddenly held by Loke who was taking advantage of her confused state.