Cassie was getting turned on watching Kehlani put in work like that. She wanted to see how it felt again but how? Kehlani was in love with Karrueche, they seemed perfect. But don't worry, she had something up her sleeve.

Kehlani.

The sun peeked into our bedroom causing Kae to snuggle closer to me. I rub my eyes and check the time. 12:34. Today I just wanted to chill with Kae.

"Why ain't y'all up yet again?" Dylan pops his head in. "Oh shit!"

"Bro!"

I quickly get up and close the door. Karrueche sits up yawning and stretching until she jumps.

"What's wrong boo?" I smirk at her.

She pouts. "My back and legs are killing me that's what's wrong."

"You asked for it so don't get mad at me." I laughed getting back into bed.

She looks over at me and smiles. "Yeah I did and it was great! I just love your sex."

"Mm I bet you do." I lean over and kiss her, she kisses back climbing into my lap.

"I hope y'all getting ready!" Dylan yells.

Karrueche pulled back with her eyes closed then she opened them. "What's today's plans?"

"I plan on cuddling with my girl all day if that's fine."

She nods smiling. "I would love that."

I threw on some shorts and shirt before walking out the room. Jurnee and Dylan was laughing at something on his phone. Jurnee looked up at me.

"Hey..did y'all sleep well?" Jurnee was as pure as water but if you got crazy with her, she has a whole different person.

I laughed a little scratching my neck then looking up at them. "I did."

"Good because today we going snorkelling."

"First off I can't swim like that and second, Kae and I just wanna chill." I say walking into the kitchen. I search the fridge and cabinet for something to eat.

"You'd rather chill than go snorkelling?" Jurnee watches Kae come out the room. "Is it that Cassie girl?"

"Oh no no no. I could care less of her, we just want to spend this day cuddling." Kae shrugged.

I feel someone looking at me so I look at them and they was having they own conversation. I look out the window and see nobody. I shrug it off and walk back out.

"How'd y'all get in? You don't have our key." I scrunched my face up.

Dylan shrugs. "The door was open. I figured one of y'all went somewhere and forgot to close the door."

"Um...we just got up when you guys came in." Kae looks at me then back at them.

"Maybe if you guys wasn't being too rowdy, you would know that you didn't close the door all the way last night." Jurnee smirks standing up with Dylan.

"Anyways we'll see y'all sex addicts later. Peace!"

They close the door and I make sure to lock it. I turn around and look at Kae who looks confused.

"I'm sure the door was closed. I make sure it's closed every night." I follow her into the bedroom.

"Do you think it was room service?"

She laughs. "She had to know someone was in here because last night."

"I had you screaming my name boo." I bend her over the bed and bump into her ass.

She moans softly. "Kehlani do not start something you can't finish."

I lower my hands into her panties, rubbing her clit. "You can barely walk, why would I cripple you more?"

She whines intertwining our hands together as I continuing hitting the back of her.

"Why do you like teasting me?"

"Because it's fun." I remove my hands and move back helping Kae up.

She hits my arm playfully. "I don't like you right now."

"You love me girl. Now what you want for breakfast?" I pick up the room service menu.

"Whatever you get. It doesn't matter."

As I search it, I watch Kae climb over me with no clothes on. Her ass just right there. I bite my lip and look at her lips forming into her sexy smirk.

"You really gon do this to me?"

"Do what?" She stands up on the bed and starts posing.

I chuckle grabbing my phone and snapping pictures. She was so gorgeous. She comes down and takes my phone out my hand placing it on the dresser.

"Boo you not tired?"

She straddles me and wraps her arms around my neck. I feel her sucking on my collarbone, I lick my lips. I wrap my arms around her and squeeze her ass. She moans in my ear.

"I don't get tired when I'm with you baby."

She pecks my lips before getting off my lap and laying beside me.

"Yo...you can't do that!" I laugh.

"I'm trying to sleep."

"Okay I gotchu Kae." I smack her ass and she squeals turning towards me.

"Whatever."

She wraps her legs with mine and snuggles into my neck. I hold her tightly before we fall asleep.

***

I wake up from Karrueche's phone ringing. She mumbles something and grabs her phone.

"Yeah hello?"

I turn on my side trying to go back to sleep. Suddenly Kae gets louder.

"What the hell do you mean? I've never posted nudes before."

I sit up slowly yawning. "Boo what happened?"

"Well please do something about Jacob. You know I would never do that." Karrueche hangs up her phone and runs a hand through her hair.

"Kae...wassup?" I nudge her slightly.

"Someone leaked my nudes. I don't even wanna see. I'm so...pissed right now!"

I grab her phone and check her Instagram. Many tags, comments, followers, and likes pop up. I got to her tags and see a lot of pictures of Karrueche naked.

"Ain't these the pictures I took earlier?" I ask Karrueche as I show her.

She takes her phone and nods. "I know for sure you didn't do it unless you sent it to someone."

"Kae I would never do anything like that to ruin your career." I look over for my phone and it's not right there.

I get up and check beside the bed then I check under it. I know Kae left it on the dresser.

"What are you looking for?" She leans over the bed watching me.

"Didn't you put my phone right?"

"Yeah. It's not right there?" She asks, I look at her like she's crazy.

"No it's not."

I search the bathroom, living room and kitchen. My phone was nowhere in sight. I started to put two and two together.

"Think about it. Cassie and Christina are here so I know they know where we stay at. Our door was open and now my phone is gone." I tell Karrueche as I walk in the room.

"That bitch!"

Oh shit!

Cassie is back at it again! She really want Kehlani back, like damn.