Stripper (Real)

Começar do início

(Name) had put his stacks together before putting them into an envelope and settling it underneath his pile of clothes next to the black duffle beside his station.

As more and more of his co-workers walked through the heavy metal doors from backstage he waited for his stationing for the rest of the shift.
Twenty minutes are given to the dancers to ready or collect themselves before going back out.

Some dancers sat on the floor and read or played on their phones while others talked with one another.

"(Name). You got a special."

Called one of the club's other workers from the door as she poked her head in. He nods and stands, slipping off the flannel he still had on and switching for a solid black button down, he follows her out the door as a few dancers called after him.

"Work that ass (Name)!"

"Fuck it up boo!"

.......

A special is when a high paying customer requests a dancer for one of the bedrooms in the area most of the dancers wish to be stationed. No one really liked to mingle with the customers near the bar.

Passing by multiples of customers (Name) licked his lips before the club worker stopped him at the entrance of the wide and dim red lighted hallway.

"Your special is at the second door from the end."

(Name) was shocked as he looked to the worker with widened eyes.

"I got requested for a purple room?"

The club worker nods, slightly chuckling to herself.

"He didn't care about the price, he said as long as he got you for however long he could have you he'd pay for the most expensive room."

(Name) couldn't believe what she told him. He got requested often but it was rather rare to have a customer pay for a purple room with the dancer of their choice.

The worker leaves to tend to her job elsewhere as (Name) takes in a deep breath. Becoming a little bit nervous if he would impress this particular customer with his skills. He hoped they didn't like using 'toys'.

The rooms were ranged by price and given a color. Purple, of course, being the most expensive rooms to have a dancer in. As he passed the many other doors he overheard other dancers and their customers.

His heart beat faster every door he passed.

Coming upon his customers room he counted down from ten with closed eyes before raising his head and putting on his seductive, calm stature.

Opening the door he met eyes with his customer. (Name) walked forward and released the door knob, letting the door shut on it's own.

Taking in the details of his customer he felt warmth rise to his cheeks.

A male with a well built physique and tanned skin stared to him with inducing unnatural violet eyes, brown hair in a neat mess with stubble connecting at the side burns.

He was one of the few attractive customers that (Name) has had.

The man stood infront of the bed, his thumbs in his dark jean pockets as (Name) noticed in the dim lighting the light blue shirt showed his abs nicely.

(Name) glanced into the eyes of his customer as he slowly strode forward to him, the tips of his fingers gently sliding his open button down shirt off his shoulders with a bite of his lip.

His customer stopped a few inches in front of him. Looking down to (Name) the man smirks, taking a step back he stripped of his shirt to toss the clothing somewhere to the side.
(Name) brought up his hands to ghost them over the man's torso as he goes up and down slowly to then go lower towards the button of his dark jeans.