Book one

( I hope this isn't too confusing anything that's in// // is not the real world)

//In the real world a Djinn drains Dean's blood, but here in his dreamlike state he is surrounded in forest. Up ahead a house with lit candles that can be seen from the distance. " Sammy? Sammy! Where are you?" Dean called out.

His body twitching slightly, Sam shut his eyes tightly, only for them to open abruptly afterwards, wide and attentive. His body shot up, causing his head to spin. Once the spinning stopped he looked around only to see a dark forest surrounding him. He thought, " Where the hell am I?". He forced his body to get up, grunting slightly at his bones popping, until he was standing. He wiped the dirt off of himself and called out, "Dean! Dean!" hoping his older brother would hear him. -No response.//

Some time later they manage to find each other by a peaceful lake. Dean spots Sam first. "Sammy!" he called.

Castiel was confused when he arrived in the bunker. Both of the Winchesters seem to be gone. Castiel looked around swiftly and found that they were nowhere. He tried to call them but neither answered. " where could they be?" he pondered aloud, racking his brain in case they might've told them.

"Maybe they went on a hunt." Amara said, appearing behind Castiel.

Castiel turned to Amara , a slight look of surprise written on his features. " They probably did" he said absentmindedly wiping dust off the table.

// Sam caught eyes with his brother and ran towards him, clasping his hand on Dean's shoulder. " Dean!" After that it took Sam a moment to register his question. " I-I don't know. Last thing we did was walk into... Where did we walk into?" he asked, past memories forgotten. 

"dammit.", Dean says not having any memory of past events either. Dean sees light coming from the distance and squints to recognize that it was a large house.  "C'mon Sammy".  Sam turned and followed his brother, both walking towards the house. The house was dark and rusted, probably dating back to about 20 years ago. Was it a stupid idea to go in? Yes, but Sam has gone on too many hunts to understand that old, abandoned, houses means a supernatural being , but right now it was the only lead they had.

As the approached the house it looked vaguely familiar. As Dean reached his hand out to open the front door, gun in hand, they heard a woman scream from inside the house. Sam jumped back at the sound and instantly reached for his gun, gripping tight, finger on the trigger, pointing it towards the door. Sam turned to his brother , making eye contact before nodding their heads and signaling him to open the door.//

Castiel was quite confused on how she managed to get into the bunker but let it go, she is the sister of God after all."Amara," he said, keeping his eyes on the table. " it's been too long. We should find them". "I'm sure they're fine Castiel" Amara replied. " I've known them much longer than you and they wouldn't be on a hunt this long." Castiel replied, now growing more concerned. Amara sighed and gave in. "Fine, come on let's go".

Claire came in to see what was going on. "Are you two going on a hunt?" she asked with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. "No Claire. we are going to go find Sam and Dean." Castiel replied. "I'm sure they're just at a strip club or something. They're probably fine." replied Claire, exasperation coating her words. 

Castiel nodded and looked at Claire, seeing if she was coming along. 

"I can't find them." Amara said, opening her eyes.

Both Claire and Castiel looked at her in surprise. Castiel looked around glancing at the clock.      7 am. its been 12 hours."perhaps they are in trouble. Or angel warnings because I can't sense them either. Both Amara and Castiel spent half an hour trying to find their life force and after thirty minutes Amara finally said,"Wait I feel something. She turned slightly and spun back around towards Castiel in concern and horror. "We need to hurry. Their life forces are weakening, quick." 

Claire was in shock. The closet thing I ever had to brothers were dying. The ones who saved me and made me into the person I was today. The ones who were dying.

 //Sam and Dean busted into the house. When they were inside everything was covered in webs and covered with a thick layer of dust. Sam continued to cautiously search the bottom floor while Dean searched the rooms upstairs. The screaming was ringing in Dean's ears and grew worse as he neared the source. He turned a corner, gun in hand, ready to shoot whatever the creature was. He kicked a door open into a room that he could never forget. Sammy's room. In the room stood a dark figure, yellow eyes. As Dean fired his gun, his mother was raised to the ceiling and the room was engulfed in flames. By the time Sam ran up the stairs the horror was already over. "Dean!" Sam called as he reached the top of the stairs. He saw Dean shielding himself from the flames that were cascading from the ceiling."Dean." he said again grabbing a hold of his brother." Hey, Hey. Dean listen to me. It wasn't her. Ok? she's in a better place now." Sam hugged Dean tightly remembering the time his dad told him about what happened to his mother.

:: I hope you guys enjoyed that. Sorry it might've been a little confusing. If there's anything wrong(spelling, grammar, Ect.) make sure to bombard me and let me know ok thanks bye::