Never Let You Go (Part 6)

Começar do início

"Thank you James." You say softly.

"You never call me James, only when it's serious." He frowns.

"Well this is serious." You sigh, wiping your cheeks just before more threaten to come.

Just then he crashes his lips to yours in a passionate kiss. It's sweet and his lips are so soft. The kiss tastes salty from the both of your tears mixing together. It's like this kiss is making up for all the kisses you are going to miss out on over the next few years.

Your hands find their way to his neck and your fingers tangle in the short brown curls at the base of his neck, tugging gently. One of his hands sits protectively on your waist, holding you against him while the other one cups your cheek with a feather touch.

You've always loved Bucky's kisses. They are so loving and gentle and so full of passion but not forceful at all.

Soon the kiss becomes more intense as he slowly drags his tongue along your bottom lip asking for permission. You gladly grant him entrance and he slips his tongue inside your mouth causing you to moan into the kiss.

You begin to move your hands over his shoulders and trail them over his chest and down his torso, carefully undoing the buttons of his army uniform. as you go. He shrugs it off and you move to his tie, loosening it and then undoing the top button of his shirt to expose the skin of his collarbone.