Part I: one: did someone break your heart inside

Spencer wasn't one to care, not in a weird witchcraft way, or a stereotypical 'cold-hearted' person, he just didn't get attached to people.

But, when Brendon showed up at the sketch of midnight while bloodshot eyes tear stained cheeks, it unlocked a side to him nobody knew ever existed, even Spencer himself.

"He broke up with me" the first words spoken that night. And really, that was all that needed to be said. Ryan Ross had broken Brendon Urie's heart, on their engagement night.

"Fucking hookers" and suddenly something clicked in Spencer's mind. He was no longer annoyed at Brendon for knocking on his door at 1:46 am, he felt sorry. And he did something he never pictured himself doing in a million years, he stood from his place on the couch and approached the crying, heart-broken man on the opposite couch, sitting back down beside him, and embracing Brendon in a hug.

And little did Spencer know, he had just started, and ended, two strong friendships, with his simple yet so complex, gesture.

And little did Ryan know, he had not only broken his fiancé's heart, but millions of people's heart.

--

Word Count: 195
Title: 21 Guns- Green Day
Next Update: 3-7/2/2017