Chapter 5

Beastboy's pov

I still can't believe that Raven feels the same about me as I feel about her. I've been thinking and I worked up the courage to ask her out.

Knock, knock

"Who is it?", Raven said in an annoyed voice.

"Beastboy", I answered.

"What do you want?", she said in her monotone.

"I want to ask you something."

"Beastboy, I was reading a really good book!", she complained.

"Please, Raven it's important!", I asked.

"Fine, come in"

I walk into her room.

"Raven... I've been wanting to ask you this for a while now. I really like you. And I want to help you feel better about Aqualad. Will you go out with me?", I asked.

"Sorry, Beastboy. I can't.", she said.

"Why not? It'll be fun", trying so hard to convince her.

"No", she said.

"C'mon", I tried.

"NOOOOO!!! GET OUT!!!", she yelled.

"Ok, I'm sorry I bothered you", I'm so annoying. Of course she doesn't like me that way. Nobody ever did.

I head out to the door.

"Beastboy? Let me explain..."

Her voice trailed off as I left her room, and headed into mine. I started to sob, I better start realizing that nobody will ever love me.

I slowly drift to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raven's pov

I wake up, crying. I have a crush on Beastboy, but we can never have a relationship. I can't control my emotions, it would get crazy and I could get seriously hurt.

I decide to go into Beastboy's room. I don't knock. I barge in. I see Beastboy laying in bed, facing the other way.

"Get out, Raven", he says.

"Beastboy, I need to talk to you", I say.

"I kinda need my space"

"Too bad... Beastboy, I have a huge crush on you. I really do", I say.

He turned to face me, his eyes and all red and puffy. "Then why won't you go out with me?", he asked.

"Because I can't control my emotions! We can't be together! It's not safe..."

"But you went out with Aqualad!"

"Yes, I did. But Beastboy, we were together for 4 months and it was too much for me. I couldn't handle all of my emotions! When we were dating, he knew I couldn't control my emotions, and I would be sick constantly if I didn't meditate, or read, or drink tea. Then he cheated on me, because the wanted to date a normal girl, not a freak! Beastboy, I would love to go out with you, a lot, but I physically can't. I have more feelings for you, than I ever did with Aqualad and I'm get hurt", o said.

"I get that, but you're not a freak, you're amazing! And if he didn't realize that, he's crazy! I mean you're perfect! Really, I mean it", he said.

"Awwww", I said. I couldn't help it, I looked into his eyes, he looked into mine. We both leaned in and kissed. "Beastboy, I can't keep it inside, it'll be worse if I do", I embraced him in a long hug. "Raven, but your emotions"... "I don't care anymore! I'm in love with you, Beastboy!", I cried. "I love you, Raven!". He exclaimed. "I love you, Beastboy!" I kissed him passionately again.

I felt myself getting dizzy. I fell to the floor.

"Raven? Raven? Are you all right?", Beastboy pulled me up. I wrapped my arms around him. "I'm okay. Just lay me down"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beastboy's pov

I picked up Raven bridal style, and put her on her bed. I put her under the covers, and kisses her check. "Goodnight, Rae", I whisper. "Goodnight, BB", she says.

I hope this relationship isn't a bad idea. I really don't want Raven to get hurt.

Hope you like this chapter!!! I have a plot twist for the end! I've been writing 2 chapters a day. I love writing this story! I hope someone reads this!!! If you are, thank you!!!