Everyone didn't seem to mind anyways either.

Boy was I lost in the music, because I would of noticed what the dirty blonde was going to do next. Dirty, dirty, little blonde.

It was like I was blind and I couldn't see what was happening next. After tossing the rest of my tequila back, I felt a soft sloppy kiss laid upon my lips.

My eyes opened wide as I stared at the dirty blonde who was oblivious to my surprise and shock and kept kissing me shoving her tongue down my throat.

I swear I almost choked. She had a big tongue that reminded me of Miley Cyrus.

I jerked my head back and wiped my lips. "Wha- What the hell just happened?" I questioned myself staring around with wide eyes. What the fuck!

Everyone had been wolf whistling and yelling some stuff I'm sure my grandmother would die from.

My eyes zeroed in on Angelo and his idiot friends who were clutching their stomachs.

I couldn't help but think... was God laughing at me too?

This was not how my night was suppose to go!

"Call me anytime darling," the dirty blonde winked as she left me there swinging her hips seductively.

She forgot to give me her number. Not that I was complaining if you ask me. No, no not at all.

I shook my head. Blondes had more fun so I shouldn't be making a big deal out of this.

I went to the kitchen and just about tried any type of alcohol in sight. They had an endless supply and variety.

"Shit fuck this, body shots!" I declared slurring as I laid down on the counter.

A crowd swept around me as some waited eagerly.

I shivered as the liquid and salt was placed on my body. A young looking blonde came up first. His hazel eyes twinkling in anticipation as I grabbed the lemon in my mouth. He was hot so I was eager for this.

I squirmed on the counter as his tongue slowly licked it off.

He finally came up and I saw his handsome face clearly. He smirked down at me as his mouth descended towards mine, too slow.

He was shoved away from me, and I sat up spitting out the lemon and whining. "He was hot! Why'd you do that?" I huffed out crossing my arms as whoever told everyone to leave.

"You're too drunk, go to bed." He ordered.

"Fuck you, it's a party, of course I'm drunk dumbass." I grumbled getting off the counter.

"You don't even have clothes on," He said stiffly.

"And why do you have clothes on?" I asked, my eyes roaming his clothed covered body. "It's not like I'm naked." I pointed out looking at my body.

"Just go sleep it off." I heard but I was already walking out towards the backyard. He's not my dad, like I said. "Fucking serious," he said dragging me back.

"Don't be a party pooper Angelo, " I whined. "I'm not shit drunk yet."

"Unbielievable," he muttered to himself as he sat me down. "You're such a reckless drinker.

"I'm young and reckless," I sang at the top of my lungs swaying on my feet.

"I'll go... on one condition."

"What is it?"

"I want a kiss," I giggled out.

"Sure oka- What why?" He stared at me weirdly.

Sugar Cocaineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें