Getting to Know Each Other (Again)

After the auditions, the lead roles were asked to stay for a 2 hour practice.
The cast was given a one hour Lunch break before Practice began. They used this time to go over parts, talk, etc.

"While I'm glad that you got the part you wanted," Cara began, "I'm honestly scared for you because you have to deal with that man hoe for 3 months." She rolled her eyes.
Addie giggled at the name her best friend had given her ex.
"Well it is what it is. I really don't like the fact that of all people, Luke Boucvalt had to be chosen to play Adrien Agreste. Like, I can see him playing Chat Noir perfectly the way he flirts with so many girls." Cara burst into a fit of laughter at this. "But there is no way that boy is fit to play the roll of my Cinnamon bun. Especially after the way he treated me!"
"Preeacch!" Cara said, still laughing.
After a good 10 more minutes, it was time to get started.
The director, Thomas, gave the characters their spots and told them where to stand, when to go on and off, etc.
"So we're going to start with the Scene where Ladybug embarrasses Lila infront of Adrien. And Action!"
Luke and Ashley are sitting on a bench center stage. Luke saying the first line.
"So you do know Ladybug, for real?"

Ashley/Lila: not only did Ladybug save my life, *grabs Luke's hand* we've become really good friends and we actually have a lot in common! That's.. what I wanted to tell you about. I'm a descendant of a superhero myself, Volpina.
Luke/Adrien: *eyes go wide* Volpina? *looks confused*
Marinette behind a trash can: Volpina?
Adrien: wait a minute! I think I read about her in my book. *begins to reach into bag*
Lila: *gasps and closes the bag, Adrien looking confused* O-of course she's in your book, she's one of the most important superheroes! More important and celebrated then Ladybug.
*meanwhile Marinette starts to get a little agrivated behind the trash can*

Lila: between you and me, Ladybug doesn't even make the top 10.
*Marinette begins to chew on the superhero book she had in her hands to hold back her violent words*
Lila: My grandma gave me this necklace
. *shows him the faux necklace*
Flying kwami robot/Tikki: wow she's good...
*Marinette runs to the other side of the stage behind a fake tree.*
Marinette: you've got your book. I can't lose Adrien! Time to transform! Tikki, spots on! Ha!
~cue transformation thing the author hasn't figured out yet~
Adrien: *holding the necklace in his hand* Are you telling me this is supposed to be a... miraculous?
*Ladybug jumps down in front of the two.*
Ladybug: well hey, Lila, How's it going? Long time no see! I saw your interview on the Ladyblog and you did an awesome job! Oh sure! I remember our instant connection when I saved your life, and we became really good friends ever since! Practically bff's.
*Lila begins to look nervous*
Ladybug: uh, actually, when did I save your life, Lila? I don't recall. Oh yes, of course! Now I remember! never! And we aren't friends either! Ms. Show off here was trying to impress you and everyone around her!
*Lila now 'crying'*
Adrien: so, I'm guessing your not a descendant of a superhero, either?
Ladybug: She's more like a super liar.

~Luke (Adrien) looks up at Addie and as soon as he does he can't help but notice how her eyes still glimmered in the light. Something he had always admired about her when they were dating. Luke realized what he was thinking and snapped back into character before anyone could notice.~

Lila: How dare you! *runs off*
Adrien: wait- *turns to Ladybug* Hey..what was that all about? Uh- I mean- don't you think that was a little harsh?
Ladybug: I-.. I don't put up with lies. Especially ones that are about me. *'swings off '*
Adrien: what has gotten into you, Ladybug?
"And scene!" Thomas yelled. "That.. was.. PERFECT! Excellent work all of you! Luke and Addie, remember this scene features the ship that wins out of the love square! Look like you secretly like each other not hate each other!"
(A/n: even I'm dying at that 😂 because the irony.)
"Also you two, I want you guys to go in the Lobby and practice the Dark Cupid scene." He wiggled his eyebrows a little and a small smirk was trying to grow on his lips but he wouldn't let it show.
Luke and Addie, both knowing what scene he was talking about, once again grew wide-eyed, not being able to barely even look at each other.
"W-which scene? There are plenty of scene's in Dark Cupid.." Addie asked already knowing the answer.
"Oh my bad! I mean the one where Ladybug has to kiss Chat Noir in order to break the spell! This is the moment where the fandom literally broke. You need to make them re-live that moment when they see this scene in the play! So I'm making you practice it. Honestly I don't care if you have to have a make out session in order to make this look good. All I care is that it looks just how it did in the cartoon!"
For the first time Addie and Luke were literally able to look at eachother in the eye. Both of their faces read "does he know our backstory? Cause clearly he doesn't."
"Now go save your kitty!" He said as he slightly pushed them into the lobby.
There was silence for about 10 seconds between the two.
"I don't hear any smooching!!" Thomas yelled from the other side of the Theatre. Addie laughed at how crazy the director was, kind of reminded her of the creator of the show.
Luke decided he was going to have to be the first one to speak.
"So...............how's life?"
Addie just looked at him not even knowing what to say or do.