Chapter 1

My full name is Margaret Jane Cavanagh but just call me Margo.

My family is known to be one of the most prestigious and wealthy families in London and I am known to be the one who came out wrong. My mother is a very well respected woman and my father a well respected man. I have many siblings 2 older ones and 3 younger siblings. My eldest sibling is Benjamin then there is Charlotte, me, Harley, Collin, and William. I live in a 5 story mansion with all of my siblings who were told not look up to me.

3 years ago my parents sent me away to an all girls boarding school in New York. The reason to them sending me away was for me to learn manners and how to be an educated lady. I haven't spoke much to my family since which is for the better according to my parents. I keep communication with my eldest sibling Ben, him being the only one who doesn't see me as a disappointment or mistake in the family.

Well back to me not to be selfish or anything but it is my story. When I was a child my parents were a little less strict on me but I was just a little girl. Anything I said or did was just adorable to everyone even if I didn't have any manners and wasn't very polite. Once I reached the age of 11 my parents started being strict on my attitude. By the age of 12 they expected me to be a well mannered woman. I mean who wants to be a woman at the age of 12. That's when I'm supposed to be embracing my childhood before it slips away.

By the age of 14 my parents realized that I was a little slow on the whole manners thing. So what did they do, they sent me 3465 miles away from my home. My parents decided that it was best to cut off all connection to my family. Luckily they have no control over my brother Ben and I can still talk to him. So then I was sent to the boarding school I was in. I learned that you could fail a whole manners class just by putting my elbows on the tables. There I learned how to mimic the average American girl accent and I picked it up so fast that very little people know that I have a British accent.

       Ok I think you're done hearing about all the boring stuff about me not that it gets any more interesting. Let's go on and talk about what happened 2 weeks ago.