'It will fit, everything fits. If it doesn't make it fit you' the voice poked at my conscious. 

I can't do this to Blue-

'Remember when he shoved his tongue down that Red Whore's throat?'

I whirled around towards the sales woman, "I'll take it!" I smiled brightly at her. 

Her eyes widened in shock, "A-are you sure? Do you want to try it on?"

"Nope! And what the hell, I'll take the matching heels too" I smiled brightly at her shocked face. 

After she rung me up, and I made a conscious effort not to look at the price, I was already down the block, the cute sunglasses I had bought perched perfectly on my face. My smile so wide, everyone felt obligated to smile back at me as I passed them. 

Today has just been so great. 

I mean ... you know after I snuck out, and tied Blue's overly loyal personal assistant up, then shoved her into his closet. 

I had to give her props, she had put up one hell of a fight, but after I had shot her with the stapler she had gone down pretty quickly. 

As my eyes swept over the street, they connected with two baby blues that I was dreading to ever see again. 

My body locked up, panic setting in as Daniel's shocked, and slightly bruised face connected with mine. Did I even know what I was going to say to him?

How I was going to explain what had happened? 

What he had seen?

How I was reacting to finding out he was one of the greatest heroes of this time? 

The answer to every last one of those questions was hell no. 

Determination set into his brow, as he took a step, then another towards me, as he tried to cross the street. 

Well ... I took off at a brisk walk back the way I came. Back towards Blue's office. 

"KATRINA!" I tensed as he roared my name across the street as he struggled to dodge the heavy traffic. 

Did I stop? 

Again. Hell no. 

I walked even faster, nearly jogging. If he caught me, there was no way in hell he was letting me anywhere out of his site, and if I was being held captive by Star Man, there isn't a single doubt in my mind that Blue will make a fucking voodoo doll of me and repeatedly stab me in the forehead with a pin as he cackles with lightning flashing in the background. 

Fuck the near jog. 

I was running. 

The mental and physical pain he would put me threw for not only leaving, but then getting my ass caught by his arch nemesis, would be horrific. 

I could practically see him shitting a brick, right now. 

I tightened my bags to my chest and started moving my legs faster and faster. Right into a hard body. 

I won't lie, I was already completely out of breath, and with the impact, I'm not lying when I say the whole world turned gray then tipped sideways. 

"Woah! Hey are you alright? Can you hear me? A-are you drooling?" the voice kept firing questions at me, so I did what any normal person in my situation would do. 

I put my hand in his face, and with my sweaty hands shoved him away, "I have no time for your annoying questions. Move" I hissed as I tried to side step him, but his arm shot out grabbing my upper arm.