Prefrence - First "I Love You"

Max - You were sitting next to Max on his bed. You were sleeping over because your parents were working late and they said that they were okay with you staying with them. You and Max decided to watch netflix. You guys watched a lot of movies not many scary movies becuase you hated scary movies but would always have Max there to hold you when you were frightened which was every second of the movie X D You guys were watching "Bye Bye Man" you weren't sure about watching it but Max promised you that it would be the last scary movie that you guys would watch. You were leaning your head on Max's shoulder holding a pillow while Max rested his head ontop of yours his hand ontop of yours. There was this super scary part that came up and you jumped off the bed and literally ran out of the room. X D Max paused the movie and ran into the hallway to see you standing up against the wall breathing super heavily. He had a smirk on his face as he walked up to you and pulled you into a tight embrace. As he held you your breathing went back to normal and you calmed down and in that process you started to wrap your arms around him, and then after a long silence Max whispered into your ear "I love you so much Y/N... That's why I wanted to watch all those scary movies so I could protect you." You smiled as he said that and then you gave him a kiss on the cheek and whispered into his ear "I love you too Max" 

Harvey - Harvey was at your house because he wanted  to learn how to play the piano and you being able to play piano since you were 3 ( I know super young but you never know ) you agreed to teach him... but it turned out to be harder than you thought. 

You - Okay now play low pitch F key.

*Plays high F key*

You - No Harvey that's high key. Play low key please.

Harvey - Oh yea sorry

*Plays low A key*

You - No that's A

*Plays low G key*

You - *Say in a super frusterated tone* You know what how bout we continue with this tomorrow

Harvey - *Chuckles* I know how to play

You - What?

*Starts playing "Viva La Vida" perfectly*

You look at him in shock 

Harvey - Now you know how frusterated I was when I tried to teach you to play the drums

You - But, But, you, wait, *You started tripping over you words so badly*

Harvey - Don't worry I'll still teach you. Your lucky I love you. *He says a huge grin on his face as he's entwins your guy's fingers*

You look at him with a surprised look and say "Wait did you just.."

Harvey - I love you so much Y/N *He gives you a peck on the lips*

You - I love you to Harvey * You throw your arms around him and give him a kiss on the cheek*