Chapter 4

"One, two, three." I said as me and Charlene pulled the bucket of melted butter up. It was two days sense the plan had been made. And two days sense Adalberto had kissed me, my tummy gave a little jump when I thought about it. It was monday morning when Dragon, in his flannel pj pants and a wife beater. River slugging along next to him in a black tee-shirt and grey sweat pants. My camera was recording while Charlene and I hide safely on a higher floor. "NOW." I yelled and we let go of the rope. The melted butter slopped down onto them. They stood there for a moment dead still letting the butter oze over them.

I ran to the stairs and looked at them, I could not believe it worked so perfactly! My laughter filled the halls of the house. Dragon slowly turned to face me "Kid," His voice was low and slow. Oh no, he only called me 'kid' when he was mad, extremly mad. "You well get pay back in return for this," he moved his arm pointing straight up at the bucket. "...Very soon." His words had a threating tone to them.

"I'm out!" Charlene announced as she headed for the door. I looked over at my brothers, who slowly started moving there way towards me.

"NO!" I screamed running away 

"Just one hug Pheonix!" River yelled arms out wide "You set up a great prank!"  I bolted past them barley dodging Dragon and Rivers out streached arms. I saw Daddy walking down the hall and bolted for him "Get back here!" They yelled together.

"Daddy, Daddy! Help me!" I screeched as I hide behind him

"Whats happening, Pheonix?" Daddy asked as the boys slowly came closer

"I kinda drenched them id melted butter for pay back!" I spat out quickly.

The door bell rang twice. "I can help, you get the door when I say so." Daddy whispered, I nodded "Dragon and River, there is someone at the door and you are a mess! I cant believe we go through this every morning!" Daddy's voice boomed. "I am going to get the maids. Go get changed and cleadned this moment!"

"Yes sir." They replyed and stocked off shooting me a warning look. shit.

"Go get the door princess."

I smiled and went to the door. When I opened it I saw two dark brown eyes staring down into mine. My tummy flipped. "Well hello beautiful." Adalberto said as he shot me a killer smile and winked

Sorry its short! :( And sorry for spelling mistakes!

The Mobster Little GirlOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara