Inca

Chapter 2: the confession

A few later Jacky had obtained a lot of friends and jewelry. But by that time Andrea had found Carmen, her fake mother. They lived in the other side of the of the Andies mountain.She took care of the her brothersand helped clean the house. She had become a grown woman but was very lost and sad because she felt like she was living a lie.

Meanwhile at the Empire in Cuzco, Jacky had become a queen and had to find a husband by the end of the month.She also had to rule her peasants. She thought that ruling the peasants would mean that they would get lots of labor for little money and did not agree with that but she still had to go to tahuantinuyo class. When she was on her way to the class one of the maids stopped her and toled her that her father was dying. So Jacky ran to her fathers bedroom, she began to weep. When he oped his eyes he decided that he would tell her about her mother. "Jacky my love do not cry because l will tell you how you came to the palace.Your mother was a poor woman who could not pay her taxes and always got in trouble. So when when the crops were all dying out we decided to sacrifice her to the gods". Jacky turned pale white but he continued "l decided that you would be my daughter and l had your sister shipped to Ecuador". The next thing she knew her fauther died in her arms.