Who is that? I got out my bed and was going down stairs to see who it was. When I got on the last step I ran into the person and  she or he fell on top me. I soon realized it was Enid.

"Hey."

"Hi..I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"Its fine."
I stared at her hazel eyes and I was caught in them.

"Um..carl you still there?"
She said helping me back to my feet.
"Oh yeah s-sorry."
She lightly smiled at me and I returned it.
"So you gonna tell me why your here."

"Oh yeah..just wanted to know if you wanted go out there with me?"

"Sure let just get my knife."
I hurried upstairs and put my hat on and put my knife in my belt. I grabbed my jacket and head down stairs.
We were standing at the wall when I saw Ron walking towards us.
"Enid what are you doing?!"

She looks at him and ignores him.

"And why are you with him?"

She still ignores him so I step closer.
"We are just going outside the walls dude Just chill out."

"Whatever." I hear him mumble under his breath..then he walked away. I look back at enid and see her little smile. Like she was saying thank you.
"Ready?"
She said

"Ye-"

I got cut off when I heard glass falling. I looked at enid and she nodded her head and we start running towards the sound.
We ran until we found it
"Dad?"

Judith POV

My dad was on top of ron and Sam's dad with a gun pointed at everybody.
"Dad stop!!"
I yelled but he didn't listen.
My eye finally found the person I was looking for.Carl. He looked at me asking me what was going but I shrugged my shoulders. Someone grabbed my shoulder and put me behind. Thats when I noticed the wings on their back. Daryl. "Rick!" He screamed, but my dad still didn't listen. I came out a little bit from behind daryl. I saw Carl run up to dad to try to get him off of pete. But he got pushed back and fell. I started to walk over there to help but Glenn...wait glenn...pulled me back from going. I saw Enid help Carl up but then I looked over to Ron and Sam with Jessie standing behind them. Sam was crying but Ron was staring at me looking pissed. I was going to say something but I got cut off by a gun being cocked. My dad had a gun in his hand waving it around.
"Is this what you want..people like him in here-"

"Rick put the gun down." Dianna said

"Or what your gonna kick me out of this place..I'm pretty sure you need me here more than I need you!!!" My dad screams what is wrong with him.
"I'm not gonna stand by an-"
Thank god. Michonne knocked him out with the back of her gun. Daryl and Maggie run over to him and Pete to get them out of there.

I on the other hand was standing there in shock. Why would my dad do that. I turned around and saw Lucas with lily hiding behind him. Lucas stared at me. I know that look. I've seen it on a bunch of people thats ever look at me. Monster.
He pulled lily away from the scene and went somewhere else. This day just keeps getting better and better.
I started walking toward my house but Glenn called for me.
"Yeah?"

"You and Carl are going to be with us tonight Okay."

"Okay."

We started walking toward his house and when I got there Maggie, Carl, Daryl, and carol  was there.
"Hey?"

Maggie came up to me and handed me a necklace that had a 'j' on it.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Fighting -Judith Grimes जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें