Chapter 1 : Cherry Blossom

It was raining cats and dogs, Tzuyu quicken her steps as the rain gets heavier. A few hours ago, she was scolded by her homeroom teacher, Miss Hyori (it's Lee hyori XD) because she did not finish the homework that were given yesterday. On top of that, She came to school late and were sent to detention again. It is the third time this week. She was not an ace student. She was not a clumsy one either. She is just that, "medium rare" student. Her passion was not to study. She wants to be an idol. She really wants to be one.

The rain keeps raging on, letting the world know that mother nature is crying (lol). Tzuyu stops under a bus stop to take shelter from the cold rain. She was tired of walking. It was spring but surprisingly, it rained heavily. Cherry blossoms decorated the streets with its bright pink color. Tzuyu keeps staring at the trees letting her mind wander to the past.

*Flashback to 12 years ago*

"Omma~~~~~~ Those things are so beautiful." Tzuyu told her Omma while pointing at the Cherry blossoms trees.

"Do you like it ? They're called Cherry blossoms" Her mother look at her brightly.

"Oh! Chewwy byocom. Ne Omma, neomu chouwah !" She answered her Omma while jumping happily.

Her Omma laugh at Tzuyu's pronunciation and continue to walk with her. Tzuyu was quite fluent in Korean as they speak Korean at home. It was spring and her Omma decided to take lil' Tzuyu for a walk along the streets of Gyeonggi do.

It has been 3 weeks since they left Taiwan to stay permanently at South Korea. Her Omma is from Taiwan and her father is from Korea. They wanted to stay here as her Halabeoji just passed away hence they do not want her Halmeoni to be alone.

*Back to present time*

She was startled by a droplet of water that suddenly falls on her nose. (just imagine how cute Tzuyu is with a small droplet on her nose XD) It is coming from a small hole on top of her. She looks at her watch and was surprise that it has been 13 minutes. She was late so she decided to run. Pledis building is just 3 blocks away. She sprinted through the harsh rain. She did not care about her hair and her cloth being wet. She was not that type of girl that wants to look pretty 24/7.

She arrived 5 minutes later. She was dripping wet from bottom to top. Tzuyu started walking towards the cleaner staffs room then she heard loud noises from the lift behind her. It was The8, DK and Mingyu. She did not turned around, instead, she fasten her steps to the staffs room. Before she could grab the door knob, her left arm were grab by someone. It was Mingyu.

"Hey babe, I miss you sooooooo much!!" He said while putting both of his hands on Tzuyu's wet cheeks.

Tzuyu took a step back and looked down. She was blushing. Her face turned as red as a tomato. Tzuyu had always has a huge crush on Mingyu. He was one of the Seventeen member which is planned to debut this year.

"Hi, Mingyu, The8 and DK" Tzuyu slowly rise her head and looks at the three of them. She gave a small smile and greet them.

"Don't touch her like that Mingyu, have some respect for the girl." Minghao told Mingyu sternly.

"But she's my cinnamon apple! I can do what I want to her. Right babe." Mingyu told Minghao while facing Tzuyu. His face were 5 inches away from Tzuyu's. Tzuyu did not dare to look at Mingyu's eyes.

"Anyway, Why are you wet Tzuyu? Are you okay?" DK quickly pull Mingyu away but he ran and hides behind Tzuyu.

"It's because of me, right babe" Mingyu cuts off Tzuyu before she could answer DK's question. Hence Tzuyu's face turns red again. She was a really shy girl.