Probably not.

Well I am. No judging.

The truck moves and Pierce punches the dashboard. 

"This is Killem." I nod my head at Pierce's name and stroke the dashboard like a total weirdo.

"I like her." Pierce sticks his tongue out, revealing a black orb, and drives to the street. He pulls out and then points to a gas station. We pull into the place and I look around. "Want anything?" I look in the place and nod. 

"Yeah. I'll come in." I tell him and unbuckle my seatbelt. Pierce tugs his earring on his ear and nods.

Together we walk into the station and look around. My eyes set on a package of gummy bears and I walk over to them. I love gummy bears. So did Blake. Actually-I know this will sound weird but- Blake introduced them to me. I grab the bears and then grab a pop. I walk to the counter where Pierce is tapping his foot and winking at the lady working the counter. The multitasker. 

I put my things on the counter and pay for the things Pierce got as well, as a thank you. He didnt even try to stop me. 

We grab our things, but before we go, the lady at the counter calls out for Pierce and hands him a paper. She is really cute. She may be a few years older than me, and is definitely around the same age of Pierce, which is 22. 

I mean, Pierce is a very attractive man. With his dark hair and tattoos, not to mention his piercings on his eyebrow, lip, ear, and nose. I personally only find tattoos attractive, but the girl at the counter definitely finds him hot.

I scoff when we get in the car and look over at a smirking Pierce.

"Are you a player Pierce?" I ask, being sarcastic.

"Yes. Yes I am."

I find myself giggling as he ruffles his hair. 

"Can I have your number?" He asks. I look at him, when he stops at a red light, and see his face is completely serious. I raise an eyebrow and shake my head. "As a friend?"

I give in. I mean I cant have enough friends. 

"At Marked." He smiles and drives on. When we pull up to Marked he hands me his phone and I notice tattoos along his fingers. I lightly brush his fingers as he hands me the phone and type I my digits. 

"There." I say, and smile.

"Good. Now I can brag and tell Mike I have a girls number who is a friend." 

I decide to not question it and laugh as I get out of the truck. I slide to the ground and grab my things. 

Pierce walks in the shop before me, not bothering to hold it open for me. I scoff and go to open the door, but drop my pop. It rolls to the parking lot and straight underneath a car. I grumble at set my gummy bears on the curb before leaning down and trying to get my pop. I hear a door open and shut then feet walking along the concrete. 

"Need help?" A voice asks as my fingers scrape the side. Although I freeze and get closer to the car, if possible. 

Of course it had to be him. Of course. 

"No I got it." I say, and lower my voice to try and make it unrecognizable. 

"Okay. Hey can I have some gummy bears?" 

"No." I say and finally get my pop. I act like I didnt and still keep my arm under the car.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Trying to get my pop." I reply. 

"Want me to move my car?" My face moves away from the car and I look down the opposite way and notice it is the Mustang. Well shit.