“Tori, please, wait a second. Let the team get here first, alright? And Ari? She can't even open her eyes yet! Have you thought this through?”

          She averted her gaze, "I need to do this, Jack," her voice held a steady finality.

        Jack bit the inside of his mouth, conflicted for a moment and then responded quietly, "Okay."

                                                                                      - - -

        It was 4:00 A.M. by the time everyone was there with their weapons ready. The sidewalk platform could hold three people at once, so three went on at a time. The team decided to walk to the docks since it wasn’t far.

       The night was a fierce black, stars bubbled and burst overhead in streams of light, and the moon and a few streetlamps gave off the only sources of light. They reached the docks that let out into Cardiff Bay in minutes.

        Tori walked forward, ahead of everyone else, and looked around. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary - there wasn't even a late night runner out, or a pair of lovers. Everything was very... silent. Then, out of absolutely nowhere, a man jumped out and grabbed Tori. The silhouettes began fighting and fumbling. A fist was thrown here, a kick there. Everything happened so quickly that Jack was the only one who could take it in fast enough. He shot forward to help, but Tori and her attacker both toppled over the railing and fell in the water.

        “Oh my God. TORI!” Becca screamed. She wasn’t sure of what to do. Millions of thoughts ran through her head. She wanted to jump in and try to save her, but she didn’t want to drown trying to do something so impossible. Everyone stood at the edge looking down at the water. Jack held his breath.

        Suddenly a head popped out of the water with a gasp. It was a man with beautiful brown hair.

        “TYLER?” Brendan shouted. “OH MY GOD! IT’S TYLER!”

        Tyler took a deep breathe and went under again. The team did not know what to do. Then two heads bobbed up. Tyler was holding an unconscious Tori. Jack let his breath go with a sigh. Everyone ran over to Tori and Tyler.

        Jack eyed Tyler with suspicion. Tyler looked down at Tori and smiled, as if remembering a good memory. Then his smile went to a smirk. An evil smirk. He moved past everyone, still holding Tori, off the dock and onto solid ground. The others followed him, guns at the ready.

      “Let it off,” Tyler said coldly and to no one in sight.

       Jack went to say something, but he was cut off by a sweet smell that flooded into his nostrils. His brain went foggy, and then the team dropped to the cement, unconscious. Tyler set Tori down and sat with her, stroking her hair absently.

        Tori started to wake after a few minutes. She looked up and noticed two things. One, Tyler was alive and had almost drowned her, and two, everyone around her was unconscious. She shivered.

        “Hello, Tori. Long time, no see.” he said.

        “Y-you d-d-died…” she mumbled to him. Her head was lying on his chest, which was warm. She shivered again and tried pulling away, but he held her down.

        “Yeah, missed you too,” he joked. “Listen, I have something to do that involves you...” he began. Tyler wrapped his arms around her. She tried pulling away again.

        “I have to kill you.”

       “Yeah, I figured it was something like that.” Tori broke out of his grip, got up, and then walked where her team lay. She stood still, looking down, with her back facing Tyler.

        “You don’t get it. I have to kill each leader of Torchwood. One by one,” Tyler explained what Tori didn’t want to hear.

        “I’ll be putting up a fight, Tyler.”

        “Always the stubborn one, aren’t you?”

        “Always.”

        She turned ran right at him and kicked off the ground, flung her legs out and started kicking. He wasn’t ready for that exact move, but put his hands out in front of him right before she made contact. Tori landed on the ground, feeling that she did some good damage to his upper chest. She grabbed his arms and twisted them around then pushed and pulled. She heard satisfying pops, and knew that both of Tyler’s arms were dislocated. She ran lightening fast around him and kicked the spot in the back of his knees. He collapsed into nothing.

        She ran over to Becca and slapped her right across the face, and she jolted awake. Tori then went around and did the same to everyone else, with good speed. They all woke up to find Tyler in a mess. He yelled as he placed his arms back in their sockets.

(A/N- The picture is Ben Barnes, who's portraying Tyler De La Garza)