Pisces the love adviser

Începe de la început

Gemini:..............

Pisces: Yah!! Spill the beans...

Gemini: Uhm....I don't know if.....if....if my best friend like me...like the love love thing...the love as like relationship....

Pisces: TAURUS??!!!!

Gemini: SHHH

Taurus: *enters* Why?

Pisces: Uhmm..........GET OUT!!

Taurus: Wut? *exits*

Gemini: Okay uuhhh.....I have feelings for him and I don't know if he likes me too....But Taehyung is still my first love so shut up 😎 (rejected!!!)

Pisces: Well why don't you ask him yourself if he likes you? Since when did you feel this?

Gemini: Uhm...I'm not quite sure...I just woke up and felt this feeling....

Pisces: Hmm...Then why did you feel this feeling too?

Gemini: Mmm...because u-uh...I had a one time crush on him and uh uh...I might be a little bit assuming but...he made me feel like he also likes me...

Pisces: Hmm...then confess to him!

Gemini: Eh? Isn't it too fast?

Picses: Well you can say it when your ready..

Gemini: Okay thanks!!*leaves*

Pisces: NEXT!!!

Leo: Heyy guurrllaalluu!!!

Pisces: Haish...mm problem?

Leo: *sighs* Do I really need to?

Pisces: Yes my dear yes...

Leo: Mm...You already know that I like Libra right?

Pisces: Yeah...

Leo: Well uh....I don't know how...how to confess my feelings for him without hurting anyone..

Picses: Huh? Who'll be hurt?

Leo: Cappy..

Picses: Eh?

Leo: She likes uuh...she likes Libra...

Pisces: But haven't you thought of Virgo too? He likes Cappy!! And I'm sure you know that..By that, you could be their bridge for them to fall in love..

Leo:.....Yeah...Thank you so much Pisces!! You helped a lot..

Pisces: No prob...NEXT!!!!

Virgo: Uhm..hi..? Uhhh....I have a problem...I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT BACK PHYSICS AND MATH BACK TOGETHER IN A RELATIONSHIP!!!

Pisces: PLEASE!! My head is aching just hearing that!! Now tell me the reealll prooblleemm!!

Virgo: Sally has a chocolate bar with a width of 12 cm--

Pisces: VIRGO!!

Virgo: Fine.....I got friendzoned...

Pisces: By Cappy?

Virgo: Yep...I don't know what exactly to do...I told her that Libra will just hurt her but she didn't listen..

Pisces: Well....I want you to say to her your feelings sincerely and show it to her..