Eleven

I'm frozen in fear as Lauren is kissing, she kisses me on the lips. I don't kiss and then Lauren back way with a concerned look on her face.

" What wrong y/n, you usually kiss me back. Is it because the doctor told me what happened to you?

"Yes" I said quietly looking down at my hands, not being able to look at Lauren. I'm too afraid to see her reaction.

Lauren lifts my head and makes me look her in the eyes and says" it won't change anything y/n, I love you no matter what has happened to you ". I'm crying, I have never had someone care for me as much as Lauren has. " I love you too Lauren" I said hugging her was difficult with my wrist brace have on, from the doctor.

" can we go back to the tour bus now Lauren?"

" yes we can, I already signed the patent discharge for you" Lauren said getting and helping me with the crutches. I have crutches once before so I know how to use, but they are still a pain.

Lauren walked and I crutched out of the hospital together and went to the tour bus. I carefully got in to the bus and sat down before the girls gave me a group hug.

Then they just stayed in the group hug for a while. Then Lauren told me that I need a service animal and we have to look at the paper with the addresses of where to get a service animal. It time to look for one before the show tonight.