I use the chauffeur that Saotome provided me and went to my destination. I open the door to the place and see a lot of people running around, holding clothes, ordering people around and doing all sorts of things. This was my first modeling job which excited me.

"Oh! Your Melody of STARISH right?" A woman with a microphone attached on her ear spoke to me with a smile.

"Ah yes." I reply.

"Come follow me. Let's start doing your make up then let's choose your outfit." I nodded and followed her in to the dressing room where models were having their make up done.

"Sit over here and I'll call your makeup artists." The woman left me on the chair.

I scan the room and my eyes land on a familiar looking guy.

"Reiji?"

The familiar brown haired male looked up and saw me. He grinned even wider and dismissed the blushing female from powdering his face. The females blushed even harder

"Yahoo, my girl!" Reiji tipped his fedora.

"Reiji! What are you doing here?" I started to chat with him.

"I was called for a modelling job here. You too?"

"Hahah yep!" I cheerfully replied. I was so happy to find someone I know in this crowd of people.

"Oh! You met your partner for the shoot, that's good!" The woman came back. "Your makeup artists will be here soon." Then she went to tend to other models.

"Partner?" I raised my brow.

"You didn't know?" Reiji chuckled. "Were going to have a photo shoot together!"

"Really? I'm glad I'm doing it with someone I know." I breath out in relief.

"Are you Miss Melody?" A girl with a makeup kit came up to me.

"Yep." I smile.

"I'm your makeup artist for today. Glad to be working with you."

"I'm glad to be working with you too! See you later Reiji."

"See you!" Reiji gave a hearty wave and went back to where he was before.

So the day went on as countless flashes blinded my eyes, many stares, many changes and many people. I must say the day went on smoothly. A couple of beautiful models and co workers were asking for my signature which warmed my heart. I, of course, signed some papers, shirts, merchandise and a lot more. I spent half of my day at work and I was tired as hell. Reiji offered me a ride back to our place and I agreed. No way I'm going to miss a free ride.
(When u wish ppl will ask you for your signature but your signature don't cost nothin😭)

"Thank you for letting me join Reiji." I said once I get in his car.

"No problem! We're going back to the same place anyways. I'm not going to let a girl go walk in the dark by herself." Reiji chuckled as he started the engine.

"I'm not a girl! I'm a lady." I mocked a face of a proud noble woman then laughed.

"Ahahaha!" Reiji laughed as well. "You suit being my girl more."

"Hahaha! Quit being like Ren calling me 'my lady' and all." I laughed.

"I'm not like him!" Reiji pouted as he drove away.

"Hahaha you two are different actually. Seeing you at work today made me see a different side of you."

"And what is that?" Reiji asked. His voice sounded a bit curious.

"I'd say you like to take the initiative. Your really funny and kind, much like Otoya, but you have that sense of maturity." I stop for a while. "Ah. Sorry for saying weird things." I chuckled.

"No, it's fine! Really! It's the first time someone called me mature." A tear drop escaped from his eyes and he wiped it off. "I'm glad you think that way."

"I'm just saying what I see, really." I shrug and look at him.

On his face was a light dust of pink.

"Are you blushing?" I teased and poked his cheek.

"NOPE!!!" He looked away from me as we were stopped by the stop light.

"Hahaha!" I laugh my ass off in my seat. Then the light turned green

We continued to have a light, easy and fun conversation with each other on the road. Reiji really knew how to keep a conversation going and he's not awkward about it at all.

We finally arrive back home. I said my thanks and goodbyes as we went our separate ways.

Once I get in my room I close the door and strip off my clothes. At this point my eyes were so drowsy I groggily wore my pajamas and took off all my make up on and threw myself on the bed.

What comes next after laying down on a bed?

That's right. I closed my eyes and enjoyed my nice and peaceful sleep.

~

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE! GREETING FROM YOURS TRULY!😘😘😘 HAVE A MERRY HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONEE!!! 🎉🎉🎉

To celebrate I'm going to post one more chappie after this! The chappie before this is 1, this one is 2 the next one will be three 😉 three chapters in one day YASSS!