1. THE LAST GOOD-BYE

As we are wending in the direction of modernization, having a relation of pen pals has become really a by and by trend. Yonder times were quite different and satisfactory to many desires.

Now days we can interact with the unknown on social websites. Such a habit was adopted by the two individuals of neighbouring municipals- David Bishopgate and Elizabeth Hall(or call her Elly as David used to). 'Fcourse they were not able to curb their feelings to meet and contrived a relation of friends.

David Bishopgate was a soar young man of nearly 21 who was able to hang his hat on his dream city- Vitna. He was waken on his desk merely scribbling a piece of parchment. None could predict just by looking at his swiftly moving hand, will and determination that the time was 1:17 a.m. though one could vividly hear the barks of street dogs who were harmonizing a tone with their barks one after the other.

After a while there was a text on his phone. As he unlocked his phone, the first text was his only, 'Hello.' The second or the last one was of Elizabeth, 'Talk to you later. Good-bye.'

He was so closed to her that he could correctly predict her actions while texting. He murmured, 'Maybe something went wrong there. She doesn't wish to share anything. Nix! Maybe she is feeling sleepy.'

But he knew in the morning he would have much on his plate to cope up with. Firstly he felt that all his vile feelings became hindmost all due to his busy schedules. But something made him feel fatigue and tired. He just wished for the best and wrapped himself with the quilt over his bed though he wasn't able to sleep whole night.

The feelings which were disturbing.

Felt to him as biting.

Some demanded him to be mild,

While the others made him wild.

There was someone to think for,

There was someone to care for.

The affection which was hidden

Made him feel all rotten.