Part 6: Christmas day 1

~q song when I say so :3~

You walked out, happy to see your best friend again for about 5 years of not seeing her because of college. You were proud of her, she finally graduated, well you did too, you graduated earlier than your 20 year old brother, and oh how you missed your little sister and your big brother. You smiled at the thought, "Sans let's sit down a bit." Sans nodded in agreement. We walked throu the cave where Sans showed youd sat on the bench, he sat next to you, he puts his arm around your shoulder, you blushed and lay your head on his shoulder and thought about your siblings, you started to sing a song.

~CUE NOW~

 Ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-oohDa-da, da-da, da da-aSing it like ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-oohDa-da, da-da, da da
Already sick the year has come and goneWe've got the little beat to turn you onAre you feeling kind of downGot the lonely Christmas blues?Well we've got that song to make you sing la-di-da, whoo
Forget what the people sayIt's time for the holidayThrow up your seats lets deck the hallsYou've got the voice to singShout it out and make it ringDon't matter if it's stormy weather(Just as long as we're together)
Why don't we come togetherFor this Christmas sing-alongSing it like ooh, ooh, oohSing along, sing alongOh it's a celebrationOf laughter, joy and loveSing it like ooh, ooh, oohSing along, sing along
We'll sing it like ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-oohDa-da, da-da, da da
Little boys and girls tell me why you're downHold your head up; you've got no reason to frown'Cause Santa's coming, no time for tears tonightSo hope this jingle will make you feel alright (feel alright)
Forget what the people sayIt's time for the holidayThrow up your seats lets deck the hallsYou've got the voice to singShout it out and make it ringWarm and fuzzy in your favorite sweater(And take a sleigh ride wherever)
Why don't we come togetherFor this Christmas sing-alongSing it like ooh, ooh, oohSing along, sing alongOh it's a celebrationOf laughter, joy and loveSing it like ooh, ooh, oohSing along, sing along
Sing it likeLa la la la la-la la la-a...
Why don't we come togetherFor this Christmas sing-alongSing it like ooh, ooh, oohSing along, sing alongOh it's a celebrationOf laughter, joy and loveSing it like ooh, ooh, oohSing along, sing along
We'll sing it for you

~~(while you were singing) Flash back~~

"Sis, come on! Teach me!" Derreke (it's pronounced as Derrek) begged, he's been in college for a while now. You shook your head, he pouted "HOLY SWEET MOON COME ON! Please! We have a test in three days! I demand you to teach me your ways!" he demanded, "Hmm... lemme think..."  his face lit up, "No!" You said playfully, "AUGH! I AM GONNA-" you covered his mouth as you little sister, Ultra Violet was sleeping. You called her Violet, Vi Vi, or UV.

"HEY! WHAT'S THE BIG--" I covered his mouth again and pointed down to our sweet little sister. He smiled and hugged her, "You better teach me!" he whisper yelled, I giggled. I looked down and smiled.

~~END OF FLASH BACK~~

Sans' PoV.

I looked at her surprised, "I didn't know you could sing!" I exclaimed, she blushed like a tomato, "I SANG OUT LOUD?!" she practically yelled.