Sorted

Rose sat near Malfoy , she had no choice , the table was already full . The food looked very tasty but she never really had a huge appetite so she just ate some salad and waited for the desert .
" So , you're 'the-boy-who-lived' sister ? " A girl with pug face asked her . " The Potter family was pure blooded before James Potter married a filthy muggle. "
" Excuse me ?" Rose asked the girl with an indignant expression . " Say one more word about my mother and I will hex you into oblivion , she was a great woman . Something that you'll never be I'd you keep up with all this prejudice . " She said trough gritted teeth.
" And why would I be afraid of you ?" Pansy snorted.
" My dear . I don't want you afraid of me ." Rose laughed " This is not a treat. It's an .... ADVICE . You won't want me mad . "
" Kity has claws ... Now I know why you're a Slytherin ..." Malfoy commented while he gracefully ate his dinner .
" I'd rather be a Griffindor . " She said sadly looking at her laughing brother . The ones who heard her gasped .
" Friendly advice : never say it again if you value your life . " Malfoy told the girl .
" I will keep this in mind ." She commented .
" My family is in the Sacred Twenty-Eight ." Pansy commented . " Very pure blood . "
" Mine too ." Malfoy commented with a smirk . " The wealthiest , by the way ."
Soon , every Slytherin was telling everyone about their status , name , family . Rose realised a teacher looking intently at her , he had a surprised look on his face.
" Malfoy ,who's that teacher talking to Professor Quirrell? "
" That's professor Snape , he teaches potions . Best class if I say so . "
" Interesting ." She commented and made a mental note to study potions ahead , he looked inquisitive.
A ghost appeared next to Rose and she yelped before falling down the floor , Harry ran to help his sister up .
" Klutz ." He smacked her shoulder playful .
" Come on .The Bloody Baron is , well , BLOODY ." She smiled to her twin anyway and he went back to his table . The ghost sat right by her side .
" Hello , miss - " The ghost asked
" Potter ." She smiled .
" I've met James Potter. A prankster that was one of the smartest boys I've ever met . " The ghost told the girl with a smile ." He used to go to the dungeons to prank slytherins. .."
In the morning , Rose made sure to be early for her classes. She heard from Daphne Grengrass that McGonagall hated lateness . She sat in the front and found a cat over the teacher's desk observing her .
" Hello . Girl . I think you're a girl , usually cats with more than 2 colors are . " She smiled and petted it's head .
" You must be the teacher's pet . I have a cat too , I just can't find a name to it . Blake it's too obvious for a black cat . " The commented to the cat who always looked serious but at the same time was friendly .
" Talking to a cat , bad-blooded and insane . Potter couldn't find a better sister ." Malfoy arrived .
" Your parents couldn't find a better child and they got stuck with you . This cat is different, look , it's smart ." The boy approached the cat who looked intently at him .
" It's dumb. " He trew his books next to her spot .
" It's not dumb , no creature is dumb . They all have intelligence to do what they should do . " She debated .
" For example -" Malfoy asked .
" Centaurs , they asked the ministry to be classified as beasts , animals by choice . They have human intellect but rather be called beasts . "
" Where did you read this ? "The pale boy asked.
" Fantastic beasts and where to find them . I bought more books than I should so I could study more . " The cat purred at this and had a feline kind of smile on its face .
" Harry is late , as always ." Rose said worried . Her brother came , late , running with Ron and they smiled at her and commented about the teacher not accepting lateness .
The cat jumped off the desk and turns into Professor McGonagall. Rose was mortified .
" You know that you've petted the teacher ?" Malfoy snickered at her side .
" You called her dumb ." Rose commented without losing her focus on the class. She felt him a little tense at this and smiled .
Later ,they were watching Professor Snape's potion class . Rose was the first one to arrive and Harry sat by her side.
"There will be no foolish wand waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to enjoy the subtle science and exact art that is potion making. However, for those select few, who possess the predisposition, I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory and even put a stopper in death. Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confidant enough to not...pay...attention." Severus Snape told the class while Harry was writing something. Rose nudged him on the ribs and he looked up.
" Mr. Potter. Our...new...celebrity. Tell me, what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood? You don't know? Well, let's try again. Where, Mr. Potter, would you look if I asked you to find me a bezoar? " He questioned the boy while Rose looked slightly emotive .
" I don't know , sir ."
" And what is the difference between Monkshood and Wolfbane? "
" I don't know , sir ." Rose and Hermione raised their hands , but he turned to Rose .
" If you add Powdered Root of Asphodel to an infusion of Wormwood they make a sleeping potion so powerful that it is known as the Draught of Living Death. A Bezoar can be taken from the stomach of a goat . Monkshood and Wolfsbane are the same plant which also goes by the name of Aconite." She said in one breath but could see the trace of a smile in his expression .
" Correct , miss Potter . 20 points to Slytherin ." The girl smiled " Miss Potter , I want you here after the end of this class. " her smiled ceased.
" Miss Potter , why did you get sad after my first question. " The teacher asked the girl .
" According to Victorian Flower Language, asphodel is a type of lily meaning 'My regrets follow you to the grave' and wormwood means 'absence' and also typically symbolized bitter sorrow. If you combined that, it meant 'I bitterly regret Lily's death'." I've red a book about Victoria Flower Language once .
" Correct miss . 10 points to Slytherin. You're as smart , just like you mother , you look a lot like her too . "
" Did you know her ? " The girl asked with a smile .
" A little . You may go . I won't favor you because of this . " He had his back to her but was smiling .
" I hope not , so I have the pressure to improve ." She got her things and left with a smile .
The students were working on their homework in the Great Hall when the mail came. Rose was reading a really large book when Malfoy got candy from his mother and ate all of it alone . He didn't share with anyone , even his friends. Rose just kept reading , when Malfoy got up , he forgot a candy close to her. Rose decided that maybe he would annoy her if she got the sugary thing so she abandoned it there .
" Hello Neville . " She sat next to her brother and some Griffindor friends .
" It's a Remembrall. " Rose said to her confused friend .
" I've read about those. When the smoke turns red , it means you've forgotten something." Hermione completed .
" The only problem is, I can't remember what I've forgotten. " Neville said more confused than before .
" Race you to the flying practice. " Rose told the griffindors with a smile and left running , Harry was right behind her and ended up winning .
" I let you win . "Rose commented out of breath and collapsed in the grass.
" Welcome to your first flying lesson. Well, what are you waiting for? Everyone step up to the left side of their broomstick. Come on now, hurry up. Stick your right hand over the broom and say, Up!" The teacher Madame Hooch told her students.
" Up ! " Harry and Draco's brooms were on their hands in the first try. Rose didn't even try , she found it boring .
"Now, once you've got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it. And grip it tight, you don't want to be sliding off the end. When I blow my whistle, I want each of you to kick off from the ground, hard. Keep your broom steady, hover for a moment, and then lean forward slightly and touch back down. On my whistle...3...2..." Neville took of before everyone by accident .
" Merlin ! Nev ! Oh my ! " Rose exclaimed and when Neville fell down she cane to his rescue : " Are you okay ?"
"Owowowow"
" Oh, oh, oh, oh dear. It's a broken wrist. Tch, tch, tch. Good boy, come on now, up you get. Everyone's to keep their feet firmly on the ground while I take Mr. Longbottom to the hospital wing. Understand? If I see a single broom in the air, the one riding it will find themselves out of Hogwarts before they can say, Quidditch." And she left with the hurt boy.
" Did you see his face? Maybe if the fat lump had given this a squeeze, he'd have remembered to fall on his fat ass. " Malfoy snickered.
" Shut up ,Malfoy. He may be a little Klutz but he is a nice and caring person , something that you'll never be ." Rose said angrily while he got Longbottom's Remembrall .
" Give it here Malfoy ." Harry piped in.
" No. I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find.How 'bout up on the roof?? What's the matter, Potter? Bit beyond your reach?" He told Rose and Harry. Rose was as red as her hair at the moment and just mounted her broom and followed the boy , her brother on her heels .
Malfoy threw the little ball into the air and Harry caught it and McGonagall called him . He ended up being Gryffindor's seeker .
At night , Rose was writing her Herbology essay on the Common Room when Malfoy got tired of his owl and talked to her , the others were eating .
" You couldn't get the broom up." Malfoy commented .
" I don't like quidditch , didn't even try , it's a sport made for idiots ." She didn't even bother to look up.
" Your broth-"
" I know , and I still fell the same about the game , now I think that a bunch of prudes are going to kill him ." She said with a frown.
" Look at the bright side. You'll be an only child ."
" You are an only child and look at how you turned out ." She commented ." Now I'm afraid ."