Making Love with My Main

Depuis le début

At Tiffany's office. Almost 10 days passed by.

Tiffany set an appointment to Taeyeon. With no excuses, Taeyeon was there. They're sitting on the couch in front of each other opposite sides of the table. Tiffany fixed herself. She dressed well and put some makeups.

"What's this all about ms. Hwang?" Taeyeon asked

"Don't call me that way Taeyeon"

"I will perform later at SBS live. This is the last show for promoting my songs. I don't have much time here Tiffany, say what you need to say." Taeyeon sternly said

"I just want to talk to you. And apologize."

Taeyeon stood up "Personal things huh. It's not an office matter? You set an appointment for personal things??"

"Y-yes because you're avoiding me."

"Yes I am. Isn't it obvious that I don't wanna talk to you? Oh, it is. You said it. So why putting effort Tiffany? You're just wasting your time." Taeyeon was calm and her face was plain.

"I miss you! I miss you so much Taeyeon! Why you keep ignoring me? I want to hug you, I want to kiss you, I WANT YOU SO BADLY!" Tiffany was shouting

"I gotta go Tiffany"

Taeyeon was about to leave but Tiffany held her hand tightly.

"Don't leave please. Please Taeyeon." Tiffany started to cry

"I said before, don't ever touch me!" Taeyeon squeezed her hand away from Tiffany. And she left the office.

Tiffany continue to cry, her heart was going to burst into pieces. It really hurts her, she became paralyzed. And found herself sitting on the floor in her office.

Is it already over for her and Taeyeon? Why Taeyeon was very hard on her? Do Taeyeon still love her? Many questions in her mind. "Why Taeyeon, why?"

~

After that, Tiffany went home earlier than the usual. She cried the whole day. She was miserable and deeply in pain. She wasn't mad at Taeyeon but she was mad at herself for letting this to happen.

Her house was very messy and unorganized. She don't have time to clean it. She wasn't in herself this past 10 days. She just wanted Taeyeon. She feels like she was incomplete. Something was missing and Taeyeon could only fill that.

9 pm. She was in the living room sitting in the couch, drinking soju. She didn't eat anything, the whole day. Bad for your health Pani. She has no more tears to come out and her eyes were puffy. She was like dehydrated and has pale skin.

The doorbell rang but she didn't mind. And it rang over and over again. She became irritated and stomped her feet on the floor walking towards the door. She opened it with a bang! And she was stunned she saw Taeyeon.

"Hi Pani, can I sleep here? I bought some foods and I baked mocha cake" Taeyeon put up a little the box of cake and a plastic of foods to show Tiffany.

Tiffany from annoying face changed. And she was fighting back her tears to come out. She nodded many times. She cried again. Tears of joy.

In the kitchen, Taeyeon and Tiffany were eating their dinner. Taeyeon bought kimchi with rice and drumsticks fried chicken. Tiffany was gobbling her food and she was happy seeing Taeyeon in front of her. "Am I dreaming? Is it really my TaeTae?"

They're done eating the main course. Time for dessert. Mocha cake became Tiffany's favorite cake because it was Taeyeon's favorite. She's familiarized with the taste, it was the best cake that she would ever taste.