Normality Gone Wrong

***********************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers! So literally, I dreamed up this whole entire series in just a matter of a year (and yes, I'm one of those people who can remember their dreams). I think if I hadn't come up with A Dragon's Burning Love, THIS would've been the first fan-fiction I would've written. This story does include the basics: Fairy Tail, magic, etc. Lol Anyhoo, here's Chaper 1, ENJOOOOOY!

P.S- Lisanna is not a bad guy...You guys over react whenever she's a baddie -_-

***********************************************************************************************************************

Lucy P.O.V 

I woke up to something heavy on top of my body.  I slowly fluttered my eyes open to see a familiar set of eyes staring at mine. I was so tired I began mumbling nonsense. "...Vir...go?"

"Do I look like I'd wear a maid's outfit, Luce?"

"But that would be funny!"

When I realized who it was, I screamed. I pushed the person out of the way and quickly covered myself with blankets. "NATSU! HAPPY!"

"Aye!" Happy cried.

"Don't need to scream!" Natsu hissed, covering his ears. I glared at the both of them in anger. Here they were again, popping into my room like it was just nothing! I groaned and covered my head with the covers. "Why do you keep doing this?" I groaned. "You have a girlfriend!"

"Yeah, but it's more fun with you. Lisanna just gets happy! You're reaction is always priceless!"

"It is, Lucy!" Happy laughed. "You do faces like this, and this, and this!" Happy began to supposedly imitate my faces, making me look like a fool. I threw a pillow at the blue cat, making him hit hard to the ground. "I need to tell Lisanna to put you on a leash."

After a quick shower and quick bite to eat, Natsu, Happy, and I walked over to Fairy Tail.  As we did, we met Lisanna by the canal. I gave her a hug, Natsu gave her a peck on the cheek, and Happy simply rested on her head. We walked together in our small little group as always until we reached the rest of our kind.

Fairy Tail.

The first thing I even heard before I stepped foot into the building was the sound of someone screeching my name. "LU-CHAN!" I found Levy running right behind me, shaking with fear. "Help me!"

"What's wrong?" I laughed.

"It's Gajeel!" She screamed. I found Gajeel slowly walking towards me, covered in what looked like blueberry sauce. I couldn't help myself but laugh. He simply smirked. "Hey Gajeel...feeling a little blue?" Natsu chuckled. We all laughed hysterically. 

He scoffed. "Care to explain what happened, Shrimp?"

I could still feel Levy's hands shaking on my back. "I was carrying some blueberry sauce for Mira for her pie, and I didn't see Carla in front of me, so I tripped over her and...spilled the whole bowl on Gajeel..."

"Aw, c'mon Gajeel," Lisanna said, trying to hold in her laughs. "Can't you just forgive her this one time?"

Gajeel siged. "Fine. But she's gonna help me clean up. C'mon Shrimp." He walked past me and took Levy by the wrist and dragged her off to who knows where. "Lu-chaaaan!"

I sighed and gave Lisanna a shoulder nudge. "They're gonna date someday, ya know that right?"

"Oh, it's totally obvious! And we're gonna set them up!" Lisanna and I gave each other a high five and laughed as we walked over to the bar. Mirajane was there and asked, "What would you two like, girlies?"

The Last of Her Kind {A NaLu Fan-Fiction} (On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें