--

" ay ! " naryssa greet youngho from the front door . " ay " he replied normally .

" ugh u look horrible " she said then touched his face . " you too " he said then smiled at her . she chuckles .

" let's go now " she said and they went together to the mall.

" hey sometimes I wonder. Why did u pick doyoung " he suddenly said .

" umm " she thinks . " I don't know I just find that he is sweet " she replied .

he nods . if only she knows that the person she talking about , my old crush likes him and she's crazy I could say . but its okay I'll protect her . he thought .

" woo I really like this dress " he exclaimed. " is it me who is buying or u ?" She replied sarcastically .

he chuckles " haha okay . you pick it , ill wait " he replied .

after moments finish picking , they went to a cafe to take lunch together .
but then johnny saw a familiar figure outside the cafe . its doyoung and seoyeon . it looks like doyoung didn't enjoy it though . luckily naryssa didn't saw it even he didn't tell her about he saw them so her heart wouldn't tear apart.

" youngho what take you so long to eat them ugh " she mutters . " uh? oh haha wait " I said then put all of the food inside in my mouth . " haha its nothing eat slowly so you wouldn't choke " she said then I chuckles while nodding .

--

" doyoung look there " seoyeon said while pointing at a couple which is Johnny and Naryssa . " they look so sweet " she added . I rolled my eyes point of annoyed .

she smirked evily . " I know you like her but poor you since I don't think she will like you back " she said . " well she already are " I said . she chuckles sarcastically .

well I saw you with her watching movies and she kissed you but that won't happen again . she internally said .

// yeahhh that's it // // tbc //

voteee ~