Chapter 6

*three weeks after Cam's been missing*

Bella's pov:
It's been three weeks since Cam's been missing and I've been very sad.
Reminiscing on the good times him and I had in college with each other, but he was also very mysterious.
I've been very sick lately, Shawn and I believe it's food poisoning cause Shawn swore he pulled out that night, and plus I think he's not ready for kids.
He's also has been acting weird lately. When ever he takes off his shirt he has little red bumps likes he's been getting shots. I ask him about but he always changes the subject.

As I pull the blanket up to my chin in my bed to watch The View a breaking news alert comes on.

Breaking news: Cameron Dallas founded today floating in a local sewer hole near by. No clues on how he got there, but we did find his suitcase with his belongings. Police are keeping us updated on any possible evidence.

I shut the television off and start to cry. I then call Hayes to bring me something from the convenience store down the street.
Hayes- Hey what's up Bella boo!
Bella- can you do me a favor?
Hayes- anything for my Bella.
Bella- can you go to the convenience store and buy me a gallon of ice cream, tissues, and possibly......
Hayes- HURRY UP AND SPIT IT OUT!
Bella- fine... a pregnancy test.
Hayes- aww poor Bella boo I'll be there, and with way more. Toddles.
*phone call ends*

Gosh Hayes is so silly but I just got to love him.
----------------------------

"Give me the 411 stat," he started as he walked through the door.

"They found his body... Cam's body today," I broke down into sobs crying.

"Aww it hurts me to see my Bella boo like this," he stated.

"This is why I have my emergency kit for you," he said while pulling out ice cream, people magazines, and the first season of sex in the city.. my favorite season.

"You know me so well," I chuckled.

"Oh don't let me forget," he pulled out the pregnancy test and handed it to me.

"It's better to take it now," he started.

"Fine," I groaned as I walked myself to the bathroom to pee on a stick.
--------------------------
After I finished doing the instructions on the box and washing my hands I decided to scroll through Instagram, thinking about the positive memories I shared with Cam.
*beep beep *
The timer went off on the test and I got up to check it and it read.....

Positive.
-------------------------------------------------
Ahh shit... shits about to get real. Wonder who's going to be gone next when you least expect it, where is Shawn getting the shots from.
You'll find out soon 😉 - mickey 🐭