Author's note

This is a work of pure fiction. It is based on an African setting during the period of African history before the British colonial masters arrived in Nigeria. The characters are products of my imagination, as well as the places except for Ikwerre land. Ikwerre is actually a tribe in Rivers State which is a state located in the southern region of Nigeria and Nigeria is part of West Africa.

 Ikwerre is actually a tribe in Rivers State which is a state located in the southern region of Nigeria and Nigeria is part of West Africa

You can learn more on the Ikwerre tribe, Rivers State and Nigeria by visiting the Wikipedia website or any other reliable source. You could also find out more on the Ikwerres by visiting my blog: proudlyafro.blogspot.com and and clicking on 'Travel'. Please feel free to comment.
Though Wakiri kingdom, Ugbuland and Apaba are fiction, they all represent three different tribes in Rivers State. See if you can figure them out and tell me the answers by commenting or emailing me at florah340@gmail.com.

You would have noticed some parts written in Italics and enclosed in quotations. They are verses got from the bible.

This is my first published work on Wattpad and my first ever published e-book. Please like or comment. You could also tell me the areas I need to work on and the mistakes I may have made by 'commenting' or emailing me at florah340@gmail.com.
I do wish I could have included illustrations in this story. Hopefully, I would do that in future.
But what can I say as you draw near the end of this reading journey? Thanks a lot dear Reader for reading my book. May we meet again...in another book....in another world of adventure....

Psst! 'Overthrown' is now available on sale on the following websites: 'smashwords.com', 'kobo.com', 'barnesandnoble.com', 'nook.com', 'hive.co.uk' and in other eBook selling platforms. Type 'Overthrown by Mimie' to search. Please visit these websites to get your copy!

For Nigerians, simply visit www.okadabooks.com to purchase the epub of this book. Type 'Overthrown' and it would come up.

Thanks a lot!