Niall - The Guy of Allison's Dreams [PART 3]

There he was, standing in front of her. Smiling and beaming down on her. After three months and two weeks, he had came home to her. 

"Hey, buddy," he said playfully, "How have you been, I've missed you!"

"I've been soooo sad. You left me you bastard," she said as she hugged him tight, "....I love you Niall."

"I-I-I... I love you too Allison," Niall said blushing.

"I'm sorry, Ally. Zayn told me you cried a lot when I was away.. Sorry again," he said quietly.

"It's okay buddy! Now that you're here, that's all that matters," she reassured Niall. She then dragged Niall to her bed and pushed him on it. Niall lay there while she got on top of him.

"Tickle me," she said giggling.

"Okaay, here wee gooo," Niall said playfully. Niall immediately started tickling her with all his best. 

"Oh gosh Niall, I've never seen you so passionate when tickling me," she said as she giggled. The two tickled each other for about fifteen minutes then stopped. 

"Man, I'm tired," Niall said while laughing, "Can you get off me? Haha, I'm sort of tiiiireed."

"Nope," she said playfully. She leaned in to kiss Niall. As her lips touched Niall's, Niall kissed her back. They were both into the kiss. Touching tounges and biting each others lips. She then began to unbutton Niall's dresshirt. 

"Wow Allison you--," Niall said, but was stopped short when Allison put her finger on his mouth to shush him. Then she began taking off her t-shirt and taking off her pants. Niall did the same to his inside shirt and jeans. 

By now Niall was in full erection and only in his boxers and Allison in her bra and panties only. 

"You sure you want to do this, Allison," Niall asked.

"I'm positive. Plus you still owe me for leaving me all alone here," she said while biting her lip.

Niall suddenly flipped her so that she was lying on the bed and that he was on top of her. He began from her mouth down to her chest. He then took off her bra and started sucking on her breasts.

"Oh yea Niall.... yea... just like that.. mmmm," Allison said with pleasure and delight.

Niall then came down to her panties and slipped them right off and started licking on her tight pussy. He paused to see the beauty of it..

"Why'd you stop loser? KEEP LICKING," Allison yelled out and forced Niall's head back into her tight little pussy.

Niall got busy and made her moan with delight. She started yelling out his name until she couldn't take it anymore. Niall leaned back and let Allison have her turn on him. Allison took off his boxers and grabbed hold of his penis.

"Whoa... you're hard as a rock, Niall.. mmm... And it's sooooo big too," Allison said.

She stroked it from his head down to the base slowly and went in for it. She started by licking it and then sucked on it. Niall moaned and call out her name to slow down, but she didn't listen. She kept sucking it hard until she could see the precum spurt out a little from the tip. 

"Wow, someone's horny," Allison said as she rose up. 

Niall with slight embarrasment said: "Uh.. uh....

"Shh, now fuck me," Allison said quietly.

Allison now lying on the bed ready opened her legs for Niall. Niall responded by inserting his penis in forcefully and then grabbing hold of Allison's delicate body. Allison moaned and grabbed hold of Niall's body.

"Hold on baby," Niall said with a little pain in his voice, "Man, your pussy is tight..."

Niall rocked away. He rammed into her hard. He had forgotten this was her first time, so he rammed as hard as he could until her poor little pussy. Meanwhile Allison, though enjoying it felt a lot of pain in her pussy. 

"Baby, oh. NIALL, NIALL! OMG THIS IS MY FIRST TIME SLOW DOWN! OMG, YES RIGHT THERE!! FUCK ME RIGHT THERE!!"

Niall unable to hear the words she had said decided to switch to doggy position. Allison held on to her blanket as Niall started to ram against her with all his might. Allison screamed and Niall moaned, but the both enjoyed it dearly. Niall felt the need to cum, but didn't want to stop. So, he switched to cowboy position.

Allison was now on top of Niall and was about to put her pussy onto Niall's penis. As she sat on it, a sense of pain arose in her. She moaned as her pussy found its way down to the base of Niall's penis. She started bobbing up and down, each bobbing hurt dearly, but also felt so good. Niall groaned and was holding on to the edges of the bed tightly as Allison bobbed. Allison seeing his face filled with pain, went faster and faster, thought it hurt it was worth it. 

"Mmmmm, yeaaaaa Niall, you like that don't you," Allison asked.

Niall though filled with pain and delight answered: "Mm yea... I like it.. Oh crap.. Ally I'm about to spurt!"

Allison feeling a tingly feeling in her too replied back: "OH MY GOSH NIALL I THINK I WANT TO SPURT TOO!!!!"

Allison layed on Nialls chest, but still bobbed her little pussy up and down on Niall's penis. The two kissed and suddenly they both screamed: "I'M CUMMING!!!!!!!!"

.............

The two had cummed at the same time. The hot liquid filled Allison's pussy and the two were lying with each other in silence.. Allison then broke the silence.

"I love you so much Niall," Allison said, smiling.

"I love you too Ally. I'm never leaving you again," Niall said, smiling too. The two kissed passionately and fell asleep with each other. At last, they are united again...