getting dressed

Your P.O.V

You had woken up all tensed from last night,looking around your messy room with a pounding headache wondering what you had done. your eyes had drifted to your nightstand, seeing an empty glass paired with a bottle.

'Ah' you had thought conciously, realising that you had spent another night alone, guzzling wine you had smuggled from the cellar.

Getting up and stretching, you had took a step forward, it seemed almost impossible with this hangover, this was when you had fallen flat on your face, that hurt like hell.

as you lifted your heavy weighted body off off the floor, you heard a Voice screaming your name, it was your friend zoe hanji. 'Y/N GET UP! we'll miss breakfast again!' hanji screamed through the wooden door.

'Yeah yeah..' you grumbled,stumbling to the closet with uneatly shoved clothes and gear. Putting the crumpled clothes on and your gear. they both equally looked like they had seen rough times, which they had. you looked at yourself in the mirror, seeing how disoriented you looked compared to what you would normally look like. it didn't matter, you already was a mess, with that thought you had swung open the door to see hanji frowning.

"your late (Y/N).....again." she said angrily.

"S-sorry hanji" you said stuttering. Walking down the hall to the mess hall which was filled with people, you sat down with breakfast and hanji sat next to you.  you played with the dull porrige that was sat infront of you,  then began looking around at the amounts of people that were crowded in this one room together, but there was this one guy that stood out to you the most, he had black hair and beautiful green eyes. your face started to heat up and your stomach had twisted.

'who's he?' you asked hanji, whom you where nudging.

'oh that's eren jager, have you NEVER EVER HEARD OF HIM? HE'S LIKE THE  MOST KNOWN OUT OF THIS HALL' she quarked out to you, her eyes wide.

erens P.O.V

I heard a scream looking around I saw hanji screaming at this girl who was she? I forgot.... i never actually never looked that close before at this girl. for a second our eyes met and i suddenly felt my stomach feel twisted, i didn't know what to do with this emotion, she doesn't even know me. she's just so radiant, even if she is only a little messy. with my thoughts i turned and made my exit.