New Beginning

Bumblebee's p.o.v

We were on the road when apparently Hound decided to speed up I laughed as water hit my wind shield. But when he tried to slow down he instead slipped "ah"! He yelped as he started to go off road. "Oh shit"! I yelled and transformed then caught hound while he was still in car mode. "Thanks kid". He said while transforming along with everyone else. "No more with going fast slow down". Optimus said glaring. "Yes sir". Drift said and transformed I sighed and did so too then everyone else did. When we reached base the humans turned and looked at us and I watched as Charlotte turned to a mad face. "OPTIMUS where have you been"?! She yelled and stomped over to us with her 'friend' carrying all her bags. I watched as Optimus growled and transformed so we did too. "We have been doing our job". He growled doing his best to keep cool. "We lost your signal". She said glaring at him. "The storm must have interfered with our signal then". Optimus said kneeling to her height. "Well then I suppose we need better technology like you alien robots". She scoffed and a girl brought her a bag as she muttered to her. "Besides look at you soldiers they look like they had a run in with that stupid piece of....recantation of Megatron"! She yelled digging in her bag I watched as steam started to come from the back of Optimus and I stepped back a bit. "Now lady..". Drift started but she cut him off. "I don't want to here it"! She yelled and I glared. "I almost died and so did the rest of us..you haven't ever almost died like we have"! I blared threw my radio so I wouldn't use my real voice. "You worried me". She stated and glared. "Then don't yell like that". I stated and walked away to Cade and the other two,just to talk to a nice people.

Crosshair's p.o.v

I watched as Bumblebee stomped away with his wings on his back I smiled. "I'm sorry Charlotte". Optimus started. "Bumblebee has been threw a lot threw his lifetime even though he is a youngling". Optimus said finishing and sighing. "I understand that Optimus". She said smiling for once. "Anyway I need to know everything that has happened while you were put on the road". Charlotte said and started to talk with Optimus. I nudged Drift and he looked at me and I asked him "you wanna go spar for a bit"? I asked. "Sure". He shrugged and walked with me.

Tessa's p.o.v

I watched as Bumblebee walked over to us and muttering something threw his real voice. "What's wrong big guy"? I asked patting his leg he looked down then kneeled and patted my head. "Charlotte...she's just so annoying". He said. "Ignore her she's just upset because she can't get anything to work for her today". I said as the memory of her smacking a computer popped into my head. "Hey,dad come here". I said smiling at Bee. "What honey"? He asked walking to me and cleaning his hands off on a rag. "Take a look at Bee's knee ". I said and pointed to a piece of metal sticking from it. Bumblebees optics focused on it and he whined when dad touched it. "Oh calm down Bumblebee it's only a piece of medal that cut one of your sensitive wires you'll be fine". Dad said and I watched as Shane looked at it. Then touched it and Bumblebee ruffled his hair and he laughed which made me smile. "Alright you might feel a little sting but you'll be fine". Dad said and pulled it out, Bumblebee winced but didn't whine about it. I saw Crosshairs and Drift sparring and I watched as Crosshairs glanced at Bee and us but went right back to fighting. I looked at Bumblebee who was looking at Crosshairs and following every move I smiled at him. "Find yourself a big brother"? I asked and Bumblebee looked at me and smiled but nodded. "He's like one to me...Drift too but Crosshairs seems more like one". He answered and I smiled wider. "Is Drift a ninja"? Shane asked walking up and wrapping an arm around me. "Well we call them cyber ninjas and yes he is". Bumblebee said. "What is Crosshairs"? Shane asked looking at Bumblebee then to Crosshairs. "He's a wrecker like Hound is". Bee answered looking at Shane. "What are you"? Shane asked letting me go and walking up to him and sitting on his foot. "I'm a.....scout". He said and stood all the way up. "Oh but be you are so much more than that...besides they all have there own hobby's but they are warriors I mean what really would you be"? I asked looking up at him. "I guess I am just the youngling for now". He said. "I never really got to become anything like theses guys did...they were on Cybertron more I was too young to do anything great yet but now it's gone so I have to wait for what's to come". He said. I watched as Shane got off of Bumblebees foot and Bee started to walk away but dad called after him "but your a prime like Optimus, Bee". He said and I smiled when Bee stopped he turned around. "I guess your right but that time has not come besides no one else can know in the wrong hands the Decepticons have a weakness against us". He said looking down.

Drift's p.o.v

Crosshairs fell on the ground when I kicked him and I called victory. I saw that he looked over to Bee and the humans so I walked over and I heard him following. "Indeed he is a Prime but not with proper training yet". I said when I listened in. "Ya I know". Bee said. "When the cons find out or even if they do Bumblebee will train to become one to keep that generation going...I'm sure there is another femme out there for ya Bumblebee". I said and he laughed. "Too far Drift". I chuckled a bit. "Ya the kid doesn't needa femme yet there Drifty boy". Crosshairs said nudging me. "Oh calm down big brother". I teased and I watched as Bumblebees little medal antennae's went up on the top of his head and I watched as Crosshairs froze. "Oh thought we hadn't noticed...you protect the kid everywhere he goes Crosshairs". I said and I looked down at the humans who were smiling below. I smiled back at them and I watched as Optimus walked over to us. "Autobots we have a new mission to tend too". He said and I smiled. "Can we go this time....I don't think I can take Charlotte any longer". Shane said. "Whoa now le". Cade said but was cut off when Tessa started to talk "but dad it's just one little trip". She whined and I thought of Bumblebee when he would whine to IronHide about training and going to battle I sighed and held back a tear. Oh how this war has left good times and even..childhoods to be broken and lost. I looked at Bumblebee who only smiled as she whined to her dad he then lost the smile and looked to be deep in thought then when Cade let out a sigh he snapped out of it. "Fine,fine, fine....is it OK with you Optimus"? Cade asked looking up to the Prime. "If you wish then I do not see why not". Optimus said with a small smile. "Vroooo". Bee chirped happily. I chuckled a little and I watched as Bumblebee transformed and let Tessa and Shane get in but Cade got into Optimus. "Let's Roll"! Optimus yelled and we took off.