[pt. 2] (05: B.A.) Super who?

ابدأ من البداية

"Meet... Silver Banshee."

Kara tried to talk them out of this but nothing seemed to work, you created another bubble throwing it at them. They both dodged, but a few splashes hit Livewire causing steam to rise from her body. Livewire threw electricity at you and Silver Banshee screamed at Kara. 

Kara flew back into the box, you started to twitch, the electricity surging through your body. You let go of your water form and collapsed to the floor small ripples of electricity flowing through your blood. Livewire tilted her head and smiled, knowing how to take you down. You felt yourself being picked up and rushed away.

Barry ran to the CEO, Kara behind. They layed you a bed, doctors rushed in checking on you. Barry helped them out, telling them how to help since they would have no clue. Multiple dozens of water bags surrounded you, you slowly started to open your eyes feeling very dizzy.

You saw Barry at your side, smiling. "Hey." He grabbed your hand and gave it a light squeeze. You groaned closing your eyes, "It happened again... Didn't it." He nodded his head whispering a yes.

"Barr, it happens everytime I come close to any electricity in my water form... How am I supposed to help you fight bad guys when I can not handle electricity?"

"Hey..." Barry looked around, "You and I are going to have to talk about this on our own time okay? We'll figure something out. I promise." You nodded your head, giving Barry a light smile.

Kara walked in a worried look on her face. "Hey oh my gosh you're okay. I was worried you were not okay, like something really bad happened to you." Kara stood behind Barry, her arms crossed. 

"Well thank you for your concern. I'm okay, it's happened before."

"Oh... Okay. How do you feel?"

"Dizzy, I suppose. I'm fine really, just give me a couple of hours and I'll be good. I can help you defeat Livewire and Silver Banshee."

Barry and Kara exchanged looks, you frowned "What now?"

Barry spoke, "We aren't going to let you fight them next round..."

"What? Why?"

"Livewire knows how to take you down.. Water and electricity don't mix... It's too dangerous for you."

"But I helped you defeat.."

"I know... But the same problem that happened just now happened then to."

You nodded your head, knowing your fight wouldn't matter. "Okay. Fine. I have to tell you guys something though."

"What?"

"When I threw my water bubble at them, a few splashes hit Livewire and I saw smoke rise from her arm... Now I'm not no science geek, but I think that's how you can take her down."

"Thanks for the tip." Kara said patting your leg and walking  out of the room.

Barry kissed your hand than your head, "I love you. You know that right?"

"Yes, I do. And I love you. Now go kick some butt!!" Barry walked out the room leaving you by your lonesome.

---

You walked out of the room you were in and walked to the commanding station. You stood next to Lucy watching and listening.

"Oh you're up."

You looked at Lucy, a smug look on your face. "Yeah I'm up."

"How are you feeling?"

"Fine..."

"You know, out of all the aliens and now metas I've met, you are pretty darn cool." She complimented.

"Oh.. Thank you."

"So does this contact to Supergirl?"

"Yes."

"How are they doing?"

"Uh, one second. Supergirl, how are we doing?"

"Uh, okay I guess." Small grunts and groans echoed out of the ear piece. You tapped your ear comm, hoping it would connect to Barry's. Light buzzing rang into your ear, you smiled. 

"Barry?"

"(Y/F/N)?" It was fuzzy but just enough to make some of it out. "How did..."

"I think the frequency from Livewire is giving us a connection to our ear comms. Don't forget water and electricity don't match."

A loud applause roared and cheers from Kara and The Flash. You and Lucy high fived, smiling at the victory. "Even not on the field, you are pretty great."

"Thanks. Helping people is my day and night job. I work with Barry at night and I am a barista at a coffee joint."

Lucy laughed, "Well you definitely save lives there."

---

You  said your goodbyes to James, Winn, and Lucy. Now it was time to say goodbye to Kara and go home.

"So... This is it." You sighed.

"Yeah," Kara smiled. You gave Kara a hug, the two of you laughing. Barry joined in on the hug, smiling big.

We all released, our final goodbyes harder than they should be. "We'll definitely will have to come back to visit and kick some villain butt."

"I agree. Good luck to the two of you."

"You as well," Barry smiled. You hopped on Barry's back Kara and Barry linking arms for the toss. You buried your face in his neck and before you knew it you were back on the streets of Central City. Barry set you down, you frowned. 

"I miss them already."

"Me too. Me too."

"Now Cisco is not going to leave us alone til we tell him what happened..."

"That's true..." Barry picked you up once again and ran you to S.T.A.R. Labs. A very impatient Cisco sat in his rolling chair with a slurpee and a burger next to him. 

"Tell. Me. Everything."