Just as I ask it, they interview him.

"There he is." Torey laughs, sitting back down.

I'm all smiles as I see my boyfriend on the tv. He looks so funny, there's only like 3 guys left.

"Poor Ty." I pout as the interview comes to an end.

"You should have gone with him."

"Nah, he's fine."

After a few minutes, Chara chooses him and I jump in joy.

"Yay Ty! Z took you, I knew it!" I cheer at the tv. Torey starts laughing.

"He can't hear you Meghan." He shakes his head.

"I don't care, you don't understand, if that was your girlfriend, you'd be acting the same way." I point to him as I take a seat back down on the couch, watching the last few minutes.

A few hours after, Tyler comes through the door. By now, Torey has gone back to his hotel.

"You're still awake?" Tyler asks as he walks over to me, wrapping me in his arms and giving me a kiss.

"Waiting for you." I smile up at him.

"You were right, I'm on team Chara." He lets go of me and walks into the bedroom, stripping of his clothes until he's in just his boxers.

There's something about him tonight that I can't keep my eyes of him the whole time he paces the bedroom back and forth.

"You coming to bed?" He asks as he crawls into the bed. He interrupts my state I've had on him.

"Yeah." I laugh at myself.

I crawl in and snuggle up next to him. Just as I get comfortable, I hear my phone go off in the other room.

"No, stay, I've missed my girl." Tyler whines, holding onto me tight, not allowing me to get away. I give in and rest my head on his chest.

"You looked lonely when you got interviewed." I laugh against his bare, warm, hard chest.

"Oh god, you saw that?" He laughs.

"Of course, Torey and I watched the whole thing."

"Torey stayed? I didn't think he would."

"We went and got stuff to cook supper and everything, he's a good cook." I rest my hand on his stomach, and draw circles with my finger.

"I can cook." Tyler plays with my hair.

"Then why don't you?" I turn my head and face him.

"Maybe I will when we go home. But for now, I'm going to sleep. Night hun." He sits up and kisses me.

"Love you." I settle down next to him.

"Love you too."

.................................

Tyler stays in bed as I get up.

I hear my phone go off. Missed call and text, both from Torey.

*Hey, call me in the morning.*

So I do.

"Hello?" He sounds sleepy as he answers.

"Hey, you told me to call you."

"Oh yeah, I dozed back off after I woke up a little while ago, but anyways, do you want me to bring you to the skill competition tonight?"

"Um, sure, I don't know if Ty wanted me to go with him or not, he probably has to leave early anyways so yeah, I'll go with you."