understood?

It all started when we were both eight years old. I hated that day, but I flashback to it all the time.

"Darry! Darry! Can I go to JJ's house?"

I begged. He seemed aggravated that day, but being eight, I didn't notice.

"No Ponyboy, you are not to ask me again. You will never talk to her or her family ever again, do you understand?"

He told me.

"But Darry she's my best-"

"I said no Ponyboy!"

He yelled. I was taken aback. I looked at my big brother, terror spread across my face. His expression went softer but was still hard and filled with anger.

"Their family is nothing but trouble. Mom and dad would have said the same thing."

He said.

Mom and dad. They just died about a year ago. It was a car crash, but Darry's been in a mood since it happened.

"Ponyboy I'm sorry, I'm just very upset right now. Just please listen. If you see her at school, don't talk, look, or be near her or her family. Understood?"

He asked. I looked down at my feet and felt tears well in my eyes.

"But why Darry?"

I asked, looking up at him, tears slowly running down my face. He looked at me with a blank expression.

"Understood?"

He repeated. I looked back down at my dirty converse, a tear hitting the floor. I thought about all the fun times we had together, just us two. We'd go to the movies, read books, hang out after school...

She was my only friend outside the gang.

And she understood me.

But that's not what Darry see's. He doesn't understand me.

She made me happy.. She was my best friend.. My secret keeper, my shoulder to cry on..

But all that was taken away now...

"Understood."

This isn't the first chapter, but it's the beginning of this story :)

I do want to put a warning out there that there is some sexual chapters in this story and I will warn you readers when there is one.

The first chapter will begin on Ponyboy and JJ's first day of their sophomore year in high school.

How I want to put this story is;

When Ponyboy and JJ were eight years old, they were best friends, and inseparable. Unless their parents got involved.

In this case, Darry has been mourning over his parents death, even though they died over a year prior.

Him and JJ's parents got into a brawl and they no longer get along, not allowing the children to be around each other or to ever speak again.

JJ moved schools after their parents fight and never heard of Ponyboy again.. That is...

Until now.