What was I even thinking when I married her? I don't want her leaving me, and if that meant marrying her only after a month then so be it. Thinking back on it now it seems bizarre. Fuck what everyone else says, I saw some type of potential in her if I married her.

"Stop staring at me." Majesty placed her head in the crook of my neck, hoping to hide her face.

Chuckling, my hands slid further down her body. I moved her legs apart and shoved my middle and ring finger in her with no warning. Majesty quietly moaned in my ear as I pumped my fingers in her.

Why not wake my baby up to something nice?

Moving my fingers in a come here motion apparently set it off for her. Her legs shook as I kept thrusting my fingers at a steady pace.

Majesty turned her face so her cheek was now laying on my shoulder. She didn't hesitate to put my fingers in her mouth when I held them to her lips. Her eyes never left mine as she did so.

Damn, she freaky.

It's not like I didn't know that already though.

"Come shower with me." She couldn't even reply to me since I had already scooped her up in my arms and began to head up the stairs.

I placed Majesty down on her two feet as I turned the hot and cold water on in the shower. I mumbled an excuse me and moved past her to get to the medicine cabinet. Majesty scooted over and stared at me like a lost puppy. I couldn't help the smile that grew on my face. She's so damn beautiful.

Opening the orange bottle, I popped a pill and handed one to Majesty.

She examined the white pill in her hand. "What's this?"

"Take it." I chuckled. "It'll make you feel alive."

With that said, she threw her head back and swallowed the pill.

The warm water cascaded down her light brown skin. The droplets of water were shaped like tears. My shaky hands tried to wipe away all of the tear shaped drops, but more and more appeared.

Either I have tears in my eyes or the pill fucked up my eyes, because I see blurs. I couldn't stop my hand from shaking as I touched her soft skin. Majesty's eyes remained shut as my hands explored her body.

The water suddenly got so hot it felt as if I were in hell. Well, I don't know if it's as hot as hell considering I haven't been there yet.

Once Majesty and I cleaned each other's bodies we hopped out of the shower.

After eating Chinese takeout for breakfast, we settled on the couch and watched a weird show Majesty chose on Netflix. It's sort of like The Twilight Zone, but it's called Black Mirror. Nothing will ever top The Twilight Zone.

"Hol' up, so they have these weird rankings and if you get below 2.5 they're just like whatever fuck you?" I furrow my eyebrows as we watched the first episode of season three, which is called 'Nose Dive'.

"Yep." Majesty sighed. "I'd hate to live in a world like that, where we all would be seen based on how popular we are on social media. We're unfortunately getting there. We don't have the eye lens thing they have to see someone's rank as soon as we look at them, but someday it'll be like that." She ranted. "Technology is crazy."