5.The night is young, my dear BFF and so are we.

Börja om från början

I cleared my throat, "So, I think it's time for you guys to get some sleep," I clapped my hands.

"Sleep?" Jason huffed, "The night is young, my dear BFF and so are we." Shane gave him a high five.

"I seriously love this man," Shane confessed, chuckling.

Apparently, drinking buddies made stronger bonds than regular buddies.

"Besides, we cannot go to sleep until we let you guys know our biggest secret, right man?" Jason looked at Shane for approval.

"Go ahead, man." Shane nodded encouragingly. Jason licked his lips and looked up to Laura. He stared at her for quite some time. The silence was becoming unbearable.

Laura noticed his stare, "What?" she asked, confused.

"There's something I need to tell you." Jason took a hesitant step towards her. That set off the alarms in my brain.

"Alright!" I got in his way "I think there is plenty of time tomorrow to share our secrets, right?" I looked back at Lau. The good thing about having best friends is that you don't need to say a word. One look is all you need to communicate.

"She's right," Lau backed me up, wrapping her arm around Shane's waist "Time to sleep," she pretended a yawn, "We are all so tired."

"Super tired!" I added, pushing Jason away from her. A strong hand wrapped around my upper arm, pulling me away from Jason.

"Minion," Shane whispered, pulling me towards the corner of the living room. Quickly, I glanced at Evan. His eyebrows had shot up. He was watching us closely.

I pushed Shane's hand off me, "Shane, you better sleep. You-"

"There's something I need to say," he slurred his words softly. He wasn't aware of the fact since we were in a closed space, everyone could hear us.

"Shut up!" I whispered in a low tone.

"No, I need to say this." He was determined.

Oh God! Please, save me!

"What the hell is going on?" I never thought I would be so happy about hearing Jane's voice. She was walking downstairs, her hand on the banister. She stopped when she realized it wasn't only me and Evan anymore. The living room was filled with people she didn't know or so I thought. Her eyes narrowed when they landed on Shane "What the hell is he doing here?" her voice was filled with anger. She crossed the living room with angry, long strides. I didn't even have time to speak when I heard a loud slap.

She slapped Shane, hard.

 Drunk Shane had no equilibrium whatsoever so he fell back into the sofa.

Jordan came to the rescue, "What the hell?!" he tried to hold her back but Jane pushed him away roughly.

"Get out of my way!" she yelled at him, taking us all by surprise "You bastard!"

She went to slap Shane again but Jason got in her way "Hey! Hey! Calm down!"

"Get the fuck out of here, Shane!" she hissed at him. Shane's eyes widened. He seemed to recognize her.

"Oh, Jane!" he exclaimed, standing up.

"I'm lost," Lau murmured. Jordan agreed with her, nodding.

"Who is this, man?" Jason asked his drinking buddy, curiously.

"I fucked her a while ago," Shane said boldly. We all gasped. Okay, note for myself, drunken people were actually honest with answers. Jane's anger expression morphed into one of fury "She was a virgin. I didn't call her after so now she's going all psycho-bitch on me."