•Introduction•

Well, hello there! I see you've stumbled along my humble little story. I've got big plans for it, so I hope you'll like it!

  But before we get started, I have a few things I've gotta say. First of all, thank you to everyone who has supported me so far in the writing of Our Savior! I know it's had its ups and downs, but I intend for this newer and more improved version of Our Savior to be much better than the last. At the very least, it won't be such a jumbled mess.

  You'll probably notice a few major things that are different, such as the fact that I'm writing much longer chapters now or that this story will be written in third person. Hopefully this version also won't have as many pointless extra characters, plot holes, and loose ends.

Updates may also take longer due to the fact that the chapters are going to be about twice the length as they were in the first draft.

I'll probably write around five chapters before publishing any of it, so don't worry if you read the prologue and think I've forgotten about this when I don't update for a while. Trust me, I haven't, and updates will come soon.

If you have any feedback, questions, or suggestions, feel free to comment them throughout the book! I love hearing from you guys!

  Well, I think that's about it! Thank you all for reading, and I hope you enjoy the FIRST draft of Our Savior!

NOTE: I am now considering this the first draft of Our Savior, for various reasons.