Meeting Lonnie Li

Date: Monday
Time:9:35 A.M
Place:Lab
Teacher:Mad Hatter
Nobody's POV
Mr Hatter:Listen every body we have a new student joining us.Introduce yourself young man.
All the girls squealed when they saw Jay coming in the class room......except for Lonnie . Lonnie was sitting alone since her friend was sick that day.
Jay:My name is Jay.i am the son of Jafar blah blah blah  And I like stealing shiny objects .
Jay had noticed that Lonnie wasn't paying attention like the other girls did and he found that attractive. He started walking towards the seat where Lonnie's sick friend seated.
Jay:HELLO FOXY
Lonnie:uuuhh Hi?
Lonnie did not like being called names by guys but she managed to live with it.
Mr Hatter:Today we will be exploring a frog's insides.
Students : EEEEWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Hatter:I will pick the partners today Hhmm lets see🤔🤔
Partners list
Melody,Doug
Allie,Lily
Chad,Ben
Asle,Grouchy Jr
Jay,Lonnie
Lonnie:Ok who's going to cut open the frogs stomach?
Jay:Not me
Lonnie gave Jay the BRUH look.lonnie was explaining to Jay the frog's body parts.Jay wasn't paying attention to what she was saying.He was focused on how beautiful Lonnie was and decided to ask her on a date.
Jay : So how about you and me go to the coronation together FOXY
Lonnie didn't answer that question.But she was hiding her blushing face behind her note book so no one could see her.
'RRRRRIIIIIIINNNNGGGG RRRRRRIIIiIIIIINNNNGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
Time:12:15 P.M
Place: outside lunch
The four Villians were just chilling and talking about they're first day.
Mal:So Jay ,how was your day?
Jay dreamingly said something he never said before.
Jay:I fell in LOVE

Hey guys thanks for reading and I didn't mention this in the first chapter but the four Villians are not planning to steal the wand they just want a normal life.welp bye.