Chapter Thirty Three - Parents

Happy Early Christmas my lovelies. I couldn't make you guys wait any longer xoxo

Selena's P.O.V.

"Wait so let me get this straight, Dr. Hottie is staying at your house for how long?!"

I scoff and continue sorting out the piles of work on my desk "Not for long if I have anything to say about it. Just till his house is renovated."

Nessa sat back in the guest chair in front of my desk and sighed "I still can't believe Dylan is-"

"I really don't want to talk about Dylan, Nessa."

She nods and goes back to reading some of the documents that I gave her before fifteen seconds later she adds "But has he tried to contact you yet?"

"Vanessa!!"

"Fine! Fine!" she signs her name on the same document that I told her to look over before standing up "There, its signed. I'll be out of your way now."

"Nessa, wait-" I tried to apologize but she was already out the door.

You see I kind of want to just forget about the events of the past few months in which Dylan was involved. In fact I'd like to just forget that he exists completely. Vanessa and Ashley have been trying to get me to open up about the events in Paris over this past week but I couldn't bare to relive it all.

Turning around in my chair, I get back to the task at hand- prepping for my future cases. I search the different files of the ones that I have for next month then all of a sudden my hands skims over one of the new matters and I see a very familiar name as the attorney for the opposing side pop up....Gomez.

"W-What." I gasped and instantly the papers fall from my hands in shock.

This can't be.

Justin's P.O.V.

"Wow this Dylan guy really did a number here." Ariana observed as she took a look around the house.

She and I came here to assess how much would this damage would cost me and that asshole did approximately $5,000 in damage.

"Any leads on finding him?"

"Well guys like that are typically really hard to find Justin."

I let out a frustrated groan. "I will find him. He almost took Ma's life!"

"Is that the only reason you wanna find him?" she gives me a look knowing damn well thats not the only reason I want to find him.

I shake my head one last time at the sight before walking out to my car that I left the kids in. I had just picked them up from school. Ari followed closely behind as we both entered the car. The kids wanted me to take them to lunch today and since Ari and I had this to do, I told her that she could tag along to lunch with us as well. The kids love her anyway so it wasn't that big of a deal.

Until....

Half way through lunch we are greeted by Ashley who as you can imagine when she saw me with Ariana was not too subtle about expressing her feelings.

"Well lookie here, moving on already Justin? Can't say I'm surprise." I roll my eyes. Will this woman ever give me a break? Thank God the kids went to the bathroom.

"Justin and I are not umm...no. Just no. I'm his assistant. You must be Ashley."

"You know I'm sure you won't be the first assistant that he's fucked."

Ariana gasped and turned to look at me in shock.

"ASHLEY!" I stood from my seat and slammed my fists across the table which for sure brought some attention to us. "Would you quit it?! Fuck, my life is already a living hell as it is. And lets not forget that I am not the only sinner in here. Or are you forgetting what you did to Barbara a couple of weeks ago."