Chapter One: Don't Get Caught

Ahh! So this is the first chapter I don't know how you guys might like it :o but i really hope you do! There is some cussing and will be in future chapters I'll try and keep it to a minimum though. Waverly and Declan have a long history, it will get clearer in the future!(:

Much love,

El

xoxox

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter One: Don't Get Caught

As I gently pushed open my door, I prayed silently my family wouldn't hear the door creak, but having my luck, it make the loudest creak I've ever heard.

I immediately froze tilting my head to the side as I listened for my family members, sighing in relief when I heard their light snoring throughout the house.

They would fucking murder me without a second thought if they caught me again. I shivered slightly when the memory of the first time I got caught sneaking food flooded through me. I was only 11 at the time. they beat the crap out of me.

I remember how my brother slapped my cheek harshly, calling me 'fat' and 'worthless' as he pushed me down.

I quickly came back to reality when I realized I didn't have enough time to waste thinking about the past.

I slowly made it down the stairs from my room, or should I say the attic, to the kitchen.

I pricked my ears making sure to listen to every noise around me as I rummaged through the fridge, gently twisting the bulb so the light wouldn't give me away.

Pulling out a few pieces of the stuffed chicken I made for my ever so loving (sense my sarcasm?) family a few hours ago, I grabbed a coke and what was left of the chips and dashed to my room again.

I closed the door gently, locking it quietly. Pushing up my glasses, i sighed in content as i slid to the floor. 'Congratulations Wave!' I thought bitterly. 'You made it without getting caught' I smiled dryly to myself.

After finishing my dinner, or should I say midnight snack since it's about 1:00, I got up brushing off the dust from my worn pajama pants and went over to my twin mattress and blanket my mother made for me before she died.

My heart ached when I thought about her. I was 9 when the rouges attacked her. My father and brother blame me for her death since she was protecting me.

Sighing softly I laid down snuggling up trying to get warmth from the thin sheet as I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

~ 4 and a half hours later ~

5:30 am

I awoke to screaming and banging on my door, I could only assume it was my brother since my father doesn't give a damn if I wake up in the morning.

For all he cares I could die in my sleep. All they would do is rejoice. I sighed gently.

"Get up you fucking whale and make me breakfast!" Dylan, my asshole of a brother yelled.

I groaned and quickly got up dressing in my jeans and an old, oversized football t-shirt. I scurried to the door taking a breath before opening it.

"Yes brother" I mumbled quietly, while looking at the floor.

He growled and smacked me hard against my cheek, smacking my head off the wall. I held in my tears squeezing my eyes shut as i fell to the floor.

"Make eggs and chocolate chip pancakes," he sneered. "Got it?"

I nodded silently as he left.

I picked myself up off the floor and made my way to the kitchen, grabbing painkillers from the cabinet I quickly swallowed them and started making breakfast.

~ Later ~

6:30 am

I pulled on my black vans and ran out the door to the bus, hauling my backpack along with me. I laughed at myself, I'm almost 18 and I don't even have a car.

I took my seat and plugged headphones into my brothers old mp3 player, waiting for the day to be over already.

When I got to school I got glares and sneers. Even a few growls, I honestly don't know why they treat me like this. I never do anything to them.

'Maybe thats why', my wolf spoke.

'Isabelle please not today..' I pleaded with her gently. She would always say these things when they would glare at me.

Rolling my eyes she mumbled some more as I walked to my locker, ignoring the sneers. I closed my locker when the bell rang for first period, slowly making my way to biology...

It was currently lunch time, and like I always have, I sat alone. People were laughing and fighting and some were eating their boyfriend or girlfriends faces off.

Well they were making out. But it really looked like they were trying to eat each others faces.

I scanned the lunch room slowly as I saw Lacy and her sluttly friends walk towards me. I sighed and fought the urge to roll my eyes. Lovely they really don't stop do they?

"Hey Waverly" Lacy said in disgust. "Looks like you got your outfit from the trash." her friends giggled at her joke.

I smiled sweetly "At least I don't have to be half naked to look good."

Her face was priceless, even though it wasn't a good come back she was such a bimbo she couldn't think of anything better to say.

"Oh really? last time I heard you were throwing yourself all over any guy you could set you eyes on. Like mother like daughter they say" she scoffed.

My anger flared and I shot out of my seat grabbing her by the neck and slamming her small form to the ground.

"Don't you EVER speak of my mother, you have no right to speak of her with your disrespectful tongue" Isabelle took over my body, and I let her.

I tolerate enough from these people, but them talking about my mother was the last straw.

She had the nerve to smirk at me, even though her face was turning red from the lack of air flow.

"Y..You will n..never get the b..best of me. You're as weak a...as her." She gasped out.

I growled loudly and was about to sink my claws into her neck when I was slammed to the floor and sparks erupted from him and I was pinned to the ground.

Isabelle jerked my head for me as my blue eyes meet a pair of forest green orbs. She growled in a feral manner.

"Declan." The future alpha, the school player, the asshole was my mate. I was never going to except him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eep! What do you think!? Please comment, vote, or whatever (:

FEEDBACK IS GREATLY EXCEPTED!

(: no matter if it's negative. Not all stories fit everyones taste!

-El

Xoxox