I understood. Werewolves and their mates got very heated up in whatever they do. It sounded very scary and awkward for humans, but for us it was a really normal thing.

Werewolves were strong and I was happy that I got a werewolf mate, otherwise I would've hurt my mate, if she was human. The amount of energy and strength werewolves use on eachother is far beyond the imaginations of the humans.

Me and Kiyomi sat in the corner on the grass, kissed and talked about stuff. I loved being with her in a peaceful, quite and calm area and this place was perfect.

*Skylar's POV*

I totally did not want to face Xavier right now. I knew I was his mate and all that but really I was not ready to be in any relationship with 'him'.

As me and Seth were walking towards the table, Xavier was staring at me. Seth did not notice as he was busy sending lovey-dovey looks at Kim, his mate.

I did not tell him that now I knew about what he was. I did not want to take out that topic. I thought let time let him know that I know about it.

Xavier kept staring at me and all turned around to look at us. I felt awkward and just turned around and walked up to Natalie and Pamelia.

The day went by very slowly. It was break time and Seth went with Kim for their love-dovey moments. I was happy for him.

Me, Nat and Pam went to the normal round table outside where all the others were. All were sitting and talking, laughing and eating stuff.

Xavier just kept staring at his hands. He looked frustrated. Something was eating up his brains. I didn't talk much, I just listened to everyone.

Xavier suddenly stood and he looked at me. He looked angry. Nobody noticed him except for me and Nina. She caught his hand softly and he just threw her hand off and stomped away from there.

I totally didn't understand what was his problem. Why was he so rude and angry all the time?!

After the rest of the classes me, Seth and Kiyomi sat in Seth's car. She usually came in her car with Bae, her cousin, but today she let him take her car and she came with us.

She sat in the front seat and I stayed behind. Seth held her hand with one hand and drove with the other. They were so cute together.

"So.. Kim's gonna stay at your place?", I asked Seth.

"No, no.. I'll drop you home then we have some plans for a long drive, then she'll come home for dinner with mom and dad.", he said with a smile, looking at me from the rear view mirror and winked playfully.

"Hmmm.. nice!", I said and smiled.

As soon as they dropped me home, I got a text message from someone. An unknown number.

From: Unknown Number

'HEY BOO . . . I MISS YOU . . WANNA MEET ME ?'

This message irritated me. I stilled had a soft spot for him somewhere in my heart because he waited all this while just to change for me and prove his love and all that crap, BUT he was just about to hurt my bestie!

I sighed angrily and walked inside the house. Mom was at work. Just before I could turn around to close the door, something small hit my back. It did not hurt.

I turned around and saw a small crushed paper down. I bent and picked it up, while my eyes searched for anyone around the house.

Everything was clear. No one was there. I opened the paper, but it was empty. I was confused. There had to be some meaning behind this.

I closed the door and sat down on the sofa. I stared at the paper hard and turned it around and kept checking for something.

I had a key chain with me which had a transparent writting side and the other side had a blue light which would help to see what was written by the transparent ink.

I just thought that maybe . . . just maybe something was written in the transparent ink, though the probability of it happening was the least, I still took the small key chain from my bag.

I put the light on the paper but there was nothing. Then I turned the paper round and still there was nothing. I took out a pencil and slowly shaded the paper.

There was something written. I shaded the whole thing and even the back side. Now everything in the paper was clear.

It read: 'Hiding your real self will not hide you from being a rogue. Just open up and wake up your wolf. I know what you are Ms. Skylar Astor.'

I blinked a few times. Has this person just run away from an asylum? , I wondered.

If I was a freakin' wolf then I would have been enjoying my life in the woods! Why study all this crap all my 18 years of life and waste time? And . . what the hell is rogue, I heard that somewhere, but . . where and when?

___ ___ ___