half a heart

chapter 6                     back to school

    So after I got out of the hospital I had to go back to school I was not looking forward to it at all everyone looking at talking about me I can't handle it.

     so today is the day is the first day I go  back to school I am not ready for this at all I have no idea what will happen.  I  am wearing  long sleeve V neck shirt an black pants with purple reps in them an my knee high All-Stars will here we go I am so not ready oh my God.

             so the first thing I here when I walked in to school is "omg why it's she here?" an "wow look at her arms." an all this stuff I can't stand it man it drives me crazy I hate everyone an evening they are one of the reasons why I started cutting again all they told me every day all day is how ugly I look are how far I am an I am not even clues to be fat but I can't help but to believe that I am an they are all ways telling me to go an die so I did yet they can't believe that I would try I can't stand to be here right now it is so hard I hate it.

        So as I was walking to my class I ran in to someone just like me it was really cool she was a half vampire just like me an she just got out of the hospital to an it was for the same reason as me to we sat right next to each other an talked about why we started to cut again an it was exactly the same acceptance for her name is Alice an mine is star it was really good to find someone just like me I am really happy it's amazing  I can't wait to hangout with her tomorrow.

             so it turns out she lives right next door it is really nice to have someone just like me with me it feels good to have someone who understand you I am glad we are friends. but I really wish Alicia an David were here to meet her.

            so after I got better Alicia an David had to leave again it really brought me down an when I meet Alice I was really happy an I got a call today from David he is going to come back an my mom an dad are going to let him live with us I am really happy I can't wait yes.