I'm back

Kyle up top
Kyle Pov
3 years later
It's been 3 years since I left. I changed a lot too. I lost weight and I grew taller. I weigh 245 pounds, but most of it is muscle. That's right I said muscle, I have an eight pack. I'm 6'5 too. And I got contacts. I was also homeschooled.
I decided to come back to this school because I still wanted to get revenge on Colton. At first I couldn't do it, but then I thought about it. He deserves it.
I'm in the office right now waiting to get my schedule. Girls keep looking at me through the glass, I smirk at them. I worked hard to get to where I am, and it was worth it.
"Hello Mr.Smith a student will show you around in just a moment." I nod. A couple minutes later someone comes in, probably the student. I turn around and stand up.
I can't believe what I'm seeing.
It was Colton and man did he look sexy. He was wearing a white tank top and you can see his 8 pack with blue denim jeans and timberlands. I went up to his face and took a good look at his jawline up to his plump lips. Finally I looked him in the eyes. They are a nice chocolate brown color.
"Hey. I'm Colton I'm here to show you around." He says. My dick gets hard. Wait what?
"Uh.. hi I'm Kyle." He looks at me for a while but then shakes his head.
We start walking in the halls. I still can't believe how good looking he is! I'm a little taller though. He must be around 6'1 or 6'2. Puberty hit him hard! Speaking of hard my dick won't go down.
"Well here you are." I look up and see we are in front of a class room.
"Thank you."
"Any time. Hey do you want to sit with me at lunch?" He asks.
Oh god what do I say?!
"Sure."
"Cool. Later man." He walks off. I walk in the classroom and all eyes are on me. Kill me now.
Lunch period
Right now I'm trying to find where Colton is. A minute later he waved me over and on my way there I saw Colton's other friends. The one that stood out the most was Jacob. He still looks the same.
I put on my best fake smile and pray to god they don't know who I am, not yet.
"Hey guys this is Kyle he's new here." Colton says. They all say hi and I wave.
"Kyle, huh." Jacob says.
"Remember Kyle the one we always use to pick on?" He asks. I shudder at the thought of it.
Jacob faces me.
"He was a nerd and a fatty. We use to call him piggy. Isn't that funny? Colton always made fun of him the most. I kinda miss the fatty. I need someone to pick on." He states.
Everyone laughs except Colton. I wonder what's wrong with him.
"You ok man?" Jacob asks Colton.
"Yea. I gotta go I forgot I have a dentition."
He scurries off.
"I wonder what's wrong with him. Every time we mention Kyle he leaves."
I look in the direction where Colton walked away.

What's wrong with you?