Manhattan

It's been four days since the battle against Kronos. Four days since I became a god. Four days since I saw Annabeth and I couldn't wait. 

We were at Zeus's fist and the Dryads were flirting with me as usual. But a little more violently like they were competing for my attention.

Annabeth came charging down to meet me she rugby tackled me down to the ground but I was the happiest I have ever been this whole month. 

As I saw her closer I noticed little things about her that I hadn't before. Her hair was messy and her face was red like she had been running here. She had new clothes I have never seen before. She was taller. She looked tired, more aged like she had stayed up all night. I can hardly believe our encounter had been only a few days ago.

 She looked so furious. She marched up to me and screamed, 'PERSEUS JACKSON HOW DARE YOU '. She then proceeded to kick me in the stomach. All the other people around looked at us like a bizarre act. I sat up happier than I had been in a while, my hand covering my face as tears fell down my cheeks. 

'Percy, are you ok?' She asked kneeling down next to me. I leaned forward and kissed her. I breathed in her familiar smell and my mouth curved into a crooked smile.

Her eyes were stiff on me as she could hardly believe I was sitting in front of her. She leaned forward as her hair spilled over her shoulders making her look like even prettier than I thought was possible.

'Percy, why haven't you seen me all summer,' she said with tears brimming in her eyes 'I thought you had left me'. 

I looked at her plainly.'It hasn't been all summer, It's only been four days'.

She stood up with surprise. I stood up with her and requested a ride to Camp Half-Blood

'But Percy, why?' The dryad asked quizzically while adjusting her glasses. 

'I need to talk to all the campers, to the seven and Calypso', I saw Annabeth raise her eyebrows when I said her name 

And I was going to have a talk with Chiron too.