The class cheers and stares in awe.

James says,"it only took you under 3minutes to get him down you are the best fighter I've ever seen"

I said, "I just have a lot of pent up rage for belikov"

The rest of the classes time I spent teaching them some moves and sparing with them and challenging them to play a game of tiggie where they all were it and they only had to catch me. They all failed miserably when the bell rung that symbolized I had one and everyone looked as if they had fun. I helped Dimitri pack up the gym. He didn't force any conversations with me until we were in the storage room with the last two pieces of equipment he threw his down and locked the door and trapped me against the wall.

His face few breathes away from mine. He was coming closer and closer until we were kissing it felt like the broken pieces could and will fit back together again for a minute I thought things were back to normal that's when I remembered my last few days here at this school I pushed him back. Some how my shirt was pushed up to my diaphragm. I quickly shove it down and headed for the door and unlocked it and left. I went to the track out side and began running.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dimitri
I kissed rose I lifted her shirt up but she pushed me away before she noticed her shirt I saw a
c-section scar no doubt from her kids.
Who was there father?
Where was he?
Why wasn't he here?

The questions pile in my head. There was a knock on the gym door. Tasha slipped in and seductively walked over and wrapped herself in my arms.

I pulled away and asked, "what are you doing?"

She replied,"hugging my boyfriend"

I said, " I'm not your boyfriend "

She used compulsion, " you will have sex with me after you will forget our conversation "

I nodded and grabbed her and layed her down on the mat and began kissing her up and down her neck. I herd the doors open then a gasped then feet pounding on the floor I got up and chased after the person I assumed was roza. I went to her home but she wasn't there I waited there till my next class but I was a student not a teacher.

Roza was about to check the attendance I quickly slipped in.

She said, " nice of you to join me guardian belikov your late but not the last to arrive"

Moments later Stan arrives

She said," Stan you were always complaining about me being late. belikov alto Mace and Edd's will be going exemplar sparing so I can assess guardian Yuri I already know yours."

Mason walked over and said," what's up calling us out?"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rose
I asked," who do you hate more Stan or belikov? "

Mason said,"belikov"

I said, " let him go first when he punches duck behind him kick his legs from underneath him then when he's stumbling elbow him in the face kick to the stomach pin 'n' stake put all your power into your strikes and move as fast as possible"

He nodded and walked onto the field.

I said "Edd's alto"

I counted backwards from five then They began fighting Eddie took the first strike and knocked alto unconscious

I said ," good job Eddie . mace and guardian belikov "

The fight began they were circling each other Dimitri went to punch mason dove behind him and kicked one of his legs Dimitri was stumbling mason got infrount of him and elboed him to the nose breaking it then kicking him in the gut making him hunch over mason pinned and staked him I had been timing it only took mason 10minutes to do.

I said ,"great work mason now its you against Eddie ,Yuri could you supervrse while l walk alto and belikov to the infirmary? "

Mike said ," sure rose "

I nodded a thankyou and helped them to the clinic.

Five minutes later.

The doctors helped alto and Dimitri to the stretchers

Doctor badica asked ," why is alto unconscious,? "

I replied, " I needed to assess his and Mr belikov strength level and I pared alto with Eddie castle and belikov with mason Ashford and Eddie kinda knocked him out with one punch belikov was elbowed to the nose "

The doctor nodded and Dimitri asked,"did you tell mason how to do this"

I said, "doesn't matter if I did mason still would have beat you"

I walked out and back to my class.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mason
Its the best feeling in the world when you absolutely dismal one of the people who make your life pure hell to live.

Me and ed circle each other his legs are shoulder with the part I dive under and put him in a leg lock and he falls but thrashes about. I pin him and stake him. I stood up and offered him a hand.

Eddie said, "good work with belikov"

I replied,"ro gave me the strategy I just did as she said and it worked she's a good teacher god I missed her. She's different now more wise and in control."

The bell rang and my kid brother James came barging in.

I asked,"James what are you doing in the gym?"

James replied," my mentor your friend who is like a sister. I had her the period before and she beat the crap out of my co-teacher belikov. She is my mentor."

I stuttered," belikov....rose....beat....?"

James said," she had him pinned in under 3 minutes I also herd she had Eddie pinned in seconds and you in under a minute and to top it all off she is shorter than you and a girl"

James and mike Yuri started laughing.

Mike said,"your brother beat belikov and gave him a bloody nose. rose gave him the strategy Eddie knocked alto out in once punch. I remember when rose was still a novice before she graduated but after belikov started training her they were so locked in each others head it was such a close bouts. They took our breath away."

James said," she was playing tiggie with our senior class the class and belikov against her you would have thought one of us would have caught her but she is so fast. Faster than us...."

Rose interrupted, " you better believe it did your brother ever tell you why its never a good idea to be cocky and rush into dangerous decisions?" He shook his head so I continued," well I got some Intel in senior year and I accidentally let it slip to your brother he was cocky and I had to bail him our after he foolishly tryed to save me the strigoi knocked him out and I thought he was dead and I killed them all"

I replied,"yeah, good job Mason get knocked out like a damsel in destress"

She replied," mason you were never a damsel in distress you helped me so many times like putting a paint bomb back in kirovas office to this day she never did figure out who it was god it was fun

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
James

I can't believe the Turkish badass is my mentor. Today she had me running laps and reprimanded me every time I called her guardian Hathaway she said since I was related to Mason and I'm her student I can call her rose.

I didn't get the point of running laps.
until she asked me this question
"what do you do if your at a shopping center with your moroi without a way to defend yourselves and strigoi show up?"

To which I replied, "I don't know"

She answered,"run"

That was my motivation. By the end of the lesson I was almost as fast as she was. We had finished our lesson and it was bed time.