He growled, the veins from both his head and hands were popping out, squeezing me more. I tried to gasped for air and with very little  of it. I took the opportunity to stab the venom dagger at his neck. He painfully howled and released his choke hold as it send me dropping from this high. 

I watch how Khan removed the venom dagger from his neck and began to shake uncontrollably. With two different poison he will not last, so will I. I can't fly. 

The wind current from below breezed my back as I shifted my body back to normal. As I fall I began to think of all the reason I should die. One - I had two innocent people killed even though they weren't my parents, two - forgot someone very important to me even though my memories were taken away, and lastly- Lucas, he deserve someone better than me. I'm nothing but a girl who doesn't know her place, doesn't know where she belongs, who she belongs with. I let the world stay outside my cage of regrets and vengeance I don't deserve such love and kindness from them.

Ella, Doc, Pricilla, Elian, Alina, Grace, my real parents and...Lucas.

I heard a loud roar from a distance and saw Khan gliding down towards me, in his not normal body but kept his wings on the bag, he was angrier than ever. He flash his teeth and I pulled out my sword only to realize it's not with me. 

"Shit," I muttered harshly. 

Still a long distance down to the ground before I can hit it. He pulled out his large sword, "You poisoned me you little bitch! I will slice you up before you hit the ground to your death."

I hissed. 

When he swing his sword, I use the wind current to move. As he kept swinging his blade I avoided it from being cut. That was too soon to think when he cut my arm like before with the same blade. I screeched in pain remembering how badly it hurt. Blood were squirt out as I pulled back behind me waiting for my arm to retract back and it's going to take a while. 

He laughed menacing. "What's wrong? Where did all that bravery gone too? You think your poisonous venoms can kill me? It takes more than that." he continue to laugh. He aim his sword towards my heart, but grab it at the tip with my hand. He struggled using all his force as I do with mine using one hand to prevent him from piercing his sword. "You know what your mother told me before I had my blade at the nape of her throat before I slit it."

I snarled, causing my insides to fume with anger.

"She told me, to have mercy on you because you are the source of her love for that cunning demon," he gritted his teeth as he continues. "Because of you I have to kill the woman I once love and killing you will only satisfy me but she will never come back!"

My one arm was shaking while the other is retracting itself back. I click my tongue. "Your blaming me when I have nothing to do with your ridiculous unrequited love for my mother who doesn't acknowledge your existence." I pushed his sword back with all my strength. "My mother was innocent and she can fall to whom ever she wanted. If she didn't love you, you should move on." I turned his large size body around making me on top of him and he was the one falling behind, hit his hand releasing his blade and with the bond of master and sword I command mine to come to me and appeared in my hand then had the tip pin at his heart. "Do you know what type of sword is this? This is one of the legendary sword, The Sword of Yin and Yang, Life or Death and with  The scare look on his face when I shift my power only to feel something different than my usual powers. I didn't care, I was angry, angry at him, angry and hatred at everything he has happened in my life. Tears were leaking from my eyes as it blew away from the wind current below. "You have taken everything from me, people who took a lot of their risk to raise me and you killed them all!" I pressed the tip of his blade, Khan inhaled sharply as he grin. 

"You look just like your mother," he said, before saying his last words, "How about you say hi to her in hell for me," Then a sharp object stab me on the side. 

I grunted, coughing out blood only to see red and pressed harder of my blade to his heart. "DIE!"

He too let out a loud grunt before closing his eyes as my sword took his evil soul and sending it back where he belongs. I release my sword from his body and allowed his lifeless body drop faster and caused a great crash below. 

I pulled the dagger from my side and my skin healed itself but I was too tired. Drawing near to the ground probably have me crush my bones but will eventually. It's over, Khan is dead and will no longer be a threat. Then something flash in my mind as I heard singing, a familiar voice I heard once a long time ago, the image in my mind as if it was a memory became clear, a woman with long black raven hair, a beautiful face, and a kind heart was holding a baby...me?

I remember. 

I was just a baby, but I remember it was clear as day. 

My mother.

I smile letting the singing of her voice put me sleep as I closed my eyes and felt the diamond shape tear sliding from my cheek as I fall to the ground.