2- That's why im pregnant- and you the pappy

Does anyone remember the song the title is based on? If not the look up 'Asking all the questions' on YouTube?. It's so fucking funny. It was literally my life in my 3rd grade summer school.

-TYLER-

I'm a freak, I'm a boy- I have a penis, and I'm pregnant! It's so foreign for me to say it, even in my head. I just don't want to thing- or say to Josh.

Oh, God... I'm having a child with Josh Dun. What will he do? I know almost 90% sure he won't leave me, but the 10% chance that he will is just- over powering me, I guess? This is so must up.

My hands became more clammy as I got out of my car, even more as I unlocked the door. Josh was in the living room playing some video game I thought he lost a month ago. He found it apparently.

"Ty! I found GTA IV." Josh smiled widely and it was so cute, however, not cute enough to get my condition out of my head.

"That's great," I said rather fully but in a more sarcastic tone, to show him it was a joke.  Josh bobbed his head side to side in joy and that made me laugh, he always made me laugh. "What's wrong, Ty guy? What did the doctor say?" Josh paused his game and patted the empty space of the couch for me to take. So I did, of course.

"I have hermaphroditism, if you know what that means." I started off with that, then I can make my way to telling him that I'm mothering his child inside of me, sounds better then just saying, 'Yo' you the baby daddy.' Josh shook his head, "I don't know, explain please, like- can it kill you?" Josh's eyes had worry all over them, he placed a hand on my inner thigh. That made me laugh, again.

"No- it can't kill me, jish. I was apparently born with ovaries and Fallopian tubes-"

"What- dude you're intersex? That's- pretty weird. Not in a bad way, I've never heard of that." Josh removed his hand from my leg and kept them on his lap, he stayed silent for a moment before speaking again.

"So, that doesn't explain your sickness, like- what about that?" Josh looked confused, to say the least. Here goes nothing, literally.

"I can get pregnant, Josh- and, as a matter of fact, I am." I stayed silent. He stayed silent- hell, I'm sure the neighbors are silent now.

Josh breathed in deeply, then exhaled. He smiled. "This is the weirdest news I've ever been told, Ty- but, I'm oddly enough very happy. I'm the dad, right?" Josh had a grin on his face- and I could tell he wouldn't leave me now. I nodded and he just jumped off the couch and ran around our house saying the same thing over, and over again.

"I'M A DAD! I'M A DAD! IM HOING TO BE A DADDY!" And all my worries washed away at the moment, he's happy about this and I don't feel like such a huge freak anymore because I had support from the best person I know. Josh Dun.

"How far along are you?" He asked, jumping back on the couch, he was slightly sweaty from running everywhere and somehow that made him very hot.

"Don't know yet, I have an ultrasound in 4 weeks so as far as 3 weeks and up." I informed him and he smiled wider.

"This isn't a joke, right Tyler? Like, this is actually happening?"

"Not a joke, Josh."

"I'm calling my mother- I can't rub it in her face because she want grandchildren."

"Yeah, I'll do the same with mine. But dude- we should have them all here- together, ya know."

"WE ARE HAVING A GRILL OUT!"