" Ma I don't wanna hear All That right now. If you ain't In here to Throw ya shit back it can Wait til I finish Showering ". Ja said Squirting the body wash on his Long Pole.

" You make Me sick ". Mercedes said Watching Him stroke himself.

He smiled closing his eyes , " I love you too ".

Jazir heard his wife exit the bathroom and continued doing whatever He had to do.

When He finally Got out the Shower  , Mercedes Was sleeping .

Jazir just climbed In bed behind her , naked as the day he was born with an erection Unwilling to go down unless it was milked by Cedes Walls.

" Ja , I thought you took care of that ". Mercedes groaned.

" I couldn't Baby , He wasn't going down ".

Cedes Reached between Her legs and Pulled his dick into her walls causing herself To sigh Heavily. Ja rested his head In the crook of her neck , biting skin  to avoid Screaming Out like a bitch.

Mercedes moved her hips Is synch With Ja's thrust.

"Mmmm  ". Cedes moaned With her lips pressed tightly together.

" Pussy this Good should Be illegal "! Ja thought to himself.

" Is it Good Papi ? Is it wet ? Is it tight "? Cedes asked.

" All of the above ". Ja groaned bussing inside of his Wife's walls.

                ☆☆☆

The next morning Ja & Mercedes Was Up Cuddling as the snow fell outside their bedroom window.

" I love you ". Jazir told his Wife kissing her forehead. Cedes blushed & kissed his lips.

" I love you too . Omg , Ja I need to go get my B.C pills ". Cedes said.

Ja Laughed & said " We'll get em Tomorrow ". He knew Damn Well It was probably to late for A control Anything pill & a morning After . He knew She was ovulating for A Fact & He knew it was a possibility of her being pregnant. He'd just wait til next month When Her period was due Again.

" You such A Liar. Imma get em myself ".

" I'm hungry , make me Breakfast ". Ja said laying on his Wife's titties.

" What Are the magic Words "?

" Please Baby ". Cedes sat there a little longer before it was a knock on her bedroom door.

" Come In ". Ja said once He put on some boxers and threw Mercedes a Tee .

Macy came In and Jumped on her bestfriends bed.

" Y'all wanna go out for breakfast "?

" Yeah I guess We Could ". Cedes replied getting out of bed & walking to her closet.

" I was thinking Ihop ". Macy said Walking to her bestfriends closet aswell.

" Alright. We'll be ready In 15 ". Macy nodded & left the Room.

Cedes just grabbed A Royal blue LOVE PINK sweatsuit & Put her hair Up In a Bun. Ja threw on Some Black sweats  , A Gray V-neck & the Oreo Jordan's. Shit , They weren't interested In being Cute ... They was hungry As fuck .

                ☆☆☆

At IHOP , The couples were seated at a Booth In the back Of the restaurant.

" I'm starving ". Tae commented Looking through the Menu.

" Me too my Nigga ". Ja cosigned.

" What you getting "? Ja asked his wife .