Chapter2

Elena POV

Mornings We're never a problem for me I was up by six on my own without no alarm.

It takes me 20 min to be ready for school I always wear bigger  sizes of cloths to cover all my tattoos. It wouldn't be some thing usual for a girl to have tattoos like I do.

I don't think it's normal at my age I you have to actually get one of your parents permission or be 18 but I stared to get mine at fifteen.

The guy who those my tattoos is not doing it legally so it's a win win for both of us. I don't say anything he doesn't ether. It wouldn't be like I can't actually say something I never seen the guy well his face.

I knew about him because one of  guys that works at the strip club told me about him and he gave him my number.

I remember the first time I receive a text with instruction of how to get there. It was private property outside the city, it was five in the afternoon and it was quiet and alone place.

I was nervios but not scare and I really wanted this ink, I walk in the building the inside wasn't so bad it was like living room area. There was a paper where it said to go into the room leave my tattoo idea.

My first tattoo was in my back it was a big one I'm into drawing and writing it's what drowns my lonely ness. My first tattoo was my drawing it was a little girl  sitting down surrounded by flowers and music notes.

I toke my top and I was braless i have never like men to see my body but with this guy I didn't care.

It toke him 20 min to come inside the room he didn't speak at first, I could just hear movement I didn't dare look at him so I keep my eyes close.

With out warning his hand made contact with my back as he place it. I flinch a little but try my best to relax I felt his fingers trace the lines of my back.

"Is this what you really want?"

His voice was calm serious he sounded young and old at the same time.

"Yes"

He stared drawing it first with some sort of pencil I kept quiet so I would disturb him but he broke the silence.

"Who did the drawing of your tattoo?"

"Umm I did ."

"I see"

He didn't say more it toke him two hours to finish but it wasn't complete he told me that I would have to be back to finish so he gave me privacy to change but when I came out there was just a note.

It was are next appointment I have his number he has mine so every time I need another one I text he just send me the info so far my back and two arms are cover in tattoos.

I get to schools and see paty god I hate that bitch. She one of those rich bling bitch that thinks she owns the school it's like she doesn't know that her dum problems here are nothing to the real world.

"Ellena"

"Pat right."

"We- Will talk later. "